• Richard A. Spotts, 52, of 686 N. Stateline Road, Masury, was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Monday at a home in the 8100 block of Addison Road on a charge of domestic violence for threatening to shoot and kill a 50-year-old woman, police said.
• Cody W. McFarland, 23, of 218 Campground Road, Shenango Township, has been charged with possession of Klonopin and Suboxone without prescriptions and possession of drug paraphernalia and drug abuse instruments for having the drugs, a glass pipe and syringe in his vehicle when he was found passed out at 6:55 p.m. Friday in the restroom at Circle K, 902 U.S. Route 62, police said.
He was taken to a local hospital and arrested upon release, police said.
• Nicole Thomas, 43, of 365 Jefferson Ave., Sharon, was charged with robbery, retail theft and reckless endangerment after an incident at 11 a.m. Friday at Dollar General on East State Street, police said.
Thomas was shoplifting and when confronted by employees outside the store, backed her vehicle into one of the workers before leaving the scene, police said.
Thomas was charged at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, police said. The employee wasn’t injured.
• Between 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Friday someone entered an enclosed porch on North Water Avenue and stole a snowblower valued at $500, police said.
• Wesley Gill, 59, of 484 Leslie St., Sharon was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and public drunkenness at 7:11 p.m. Friday when police watched him stumble across the Oakland Avenue Viaduct.
When he was picked up by police they found suspected marijuana in his pocket, police said.
• Ashley Tompkins, 27, of 374 N. Perry Highway, Mercer, was charged with resisting arrest, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct after she refused to leave an apartment Saturday in the 600 block of East State Street, even after police arrived, they said.
She was subdued by police and charged, they said.
• At 12:02 p.m. Sunday on Walnut Avenue, a sedan pulled out of a convenience store parking lot and hit a car traveling north, police said. A witness chased the hit-and-run car down Main Street into Sharon, police said.
• A group of about six people were detained, police said, after a fight broke out inside a bar between two women and continued outside in the 400 block of Main Street at about 1:45 a.m. Saturday.
The women were cited with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct; the witnesses were not charged, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Two people were injured in a two-vehicle crash at 7 p.m. Saturday at the off-ramp of state Route 760 and Sharon Road, Shenango Township, police said.
Thomas Johnson, 48, of 3521 Hubbard-West Middlesex Road, Shenango Township, was taken to a regional hospital for a lower back injury, and Dana Vestal, 20, of Hubbard, was taken to a local hospital as a precaution, police said.
Johnson was entering Sharon Road and failed to yield to oncoming traffic, causing his vehicle to be hit by Vestal’s, police said.
Shenango Township volunteer firefighters assisted.
• Thomas M. Prorok, 79, of Harrisville, and Andrew L. Wasser, 26, of Grove City, were treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after their vehicles collided at 6 p.m. Thursday on Sandy Lake Road, Wolf Creek Township, police said. Prorok was northbound and failed to yield while making a left turn, police said. His sport-utility vehicle hit the southbound pickup driven by Wasser, pushing the pickup into a ditch, police said.
• Police said Donald M.A. Perrine, 24, left the Mercer County Jail on work release Saturday and failed to return at 8 a.m. Sunday, police said. He was sentenced in November to 9 to 23 months in jail on a state police charge of receiving stolen property.
• An antique .22-caliber rifle was stolen from an unlocked home while the victim slept between 11 p.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday in the sub-100 block of Oniontown Road, Delaware Township, police said.
• Two residents of Brunswick, Ohio, were taken to a local hospital after the sport-utility vehicle they were in spun off Interstate 80 at 10:55 a.m. Saturday, hit an embankment and rolled, police said.
Amari Eastwood, 6, and Dean A. Eastwood, 2, were taken to the hospital, police said. Driver Aziza A. Eastwood, 29, also of Brunswick, was cited with driving at an unsafe speed, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Colin W. Chapman, 22, of 1214 Negley St., Farrell; at 2:42 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Idaho Street, Farrell; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct for fighting with police.
• Jason Seiple, 25, of 110 Findley St., Mercer; at 11:47 p.m. Sunday on East State Street.