• A 16-year-old girl was arrested and taken to the Trumbull County Juvenile Justice Center after a dispute with her mother at 8:15 a.m. Monday in the 7800 block of Third Street, police said.
Police said the girl threw items and punched a hole in the wall during a dispute over an electric space heater that was unplugged.
• Mary C. Danilovics, 31, of 304 South Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged with falsification, resisting arrest and possession of drug abuse instruments at 4:10 a.m. Sunday at Brookfield Avenue and Ulp Street, police said.
Police said Ms. Danilovics was standing in the middle of the street and when they stopped to ask what she was doing they observed a bulge in her pocket and discovered a metal pipe used for smoking crack.
• Brandon L. Fortuna, 31, Grove City, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments at 1:30 a.m. Saturday at 1248 Standard Ave., police said.
Police said they found Fortuna sitting in a vehicle in the parking lot at the address and saw a syringe with a powdery substance in the car. More charges are pending, police said.
• An Edgewood Drive homeowner reported at 4 p.m. Friday that someone broke into their garage and stole two guns, hand tools and a chainsaw valued at $1,000, police said.
• John A. Hershberger, 20, of 88 Mitchell Road, Shenango Township, was charged with underage possession of alcohol and cited for several traffic violations after police stopped him at 7:30 p.m. Friday on North Hermitage Road near Birchwood Drive for driving with expired registration, police said.
• Between 2 and 4 a.m. Friday someone entered the window of a home in the 400 block of Elm Avenue while residents were sleeping and stole a digital camera worth $400, police said.
• Police said a home in the 300 block of Ormond Avenue was broken into between 8:20 a.m. and 3 p.m. Friday but nothing appears to be missing.
• Christen M. Colagiovanni, 18, Newton Falls, Ohio; at 10:30 a.m. Thursday in Trumbull County Eastern District court; on a warrant from Niles police.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Jonathan M. Misinay, 31, of 1413 Stevenson Road in Masury; at 2 a.m. Sunday at U.S. Route 62 and Bedford Road; also charged with driving under suspension and no tail lights.