• Someone broke into a toy vending machine and stole about $300 in quarters between 9 p.m. Aug. 14 and noon Thursday at the KOA Campground, 1337 Butler Pike, Springfield Township, police said.
• A yard in the 1200 block of County Line Road, Salem Township, was damaged by a vehicle at 1:30 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• Stacia K. Madasz, 23, of Sharon, was charged with furnishing drug-free urine in place of someone else’s urine at a drug test Aug. 13 at the office of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• A blue Honda CRV parked in a lot between 6:30 and 7:50 p.m. Saturday in the 8300 block of Sharon-Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township, was struck by another vehicle that left the scene, police said.
• A backpack containing a computer, an iPad, an iPod and other items was found at 3 p.m. Aug. 14 in the parking lot of Sheetz, Springfield Township. The owner can claim the items at the police barracks in Jackson Township.
• Someone broke into Culbertson Mill Antiques and damaged the store between 5 p.m. Aug. 11 and 8 a.m. Thursday at 3236 Perry Highway, Sheakleyville, police said. Nothing appears to have been stolen, police said.
• Someone entered an unlocked window and stole $90 from the cash register between 1 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 a.m. Monday at Spiegel’s Flooring, 3270 S. Main St., Sandy Lake, police said.
• Robert T. Jackson, 42, of Grove City, was charged with simple assault and harassment for assaulting a 36-year-old borough woman at 2 a.m. Monday on Route 8 southbound in Sandycreek Township, Venango County, police said.
• Shane L.J. Catrucco, 33, of Mercer, was cited with criminal mischief for damaging a 23-year-old Mercer woman’s cellular telephone at 11 p.m. Friday in Pine Grove Mobile Home Park, 374 N. Perry Highway, Coolspring Township, police said.
• Bertha L. Boyer, 34, of Lancaster, Pa., was charged at 10:47 a.m. July 21 with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence of drugs, endangering the welfare of children, reckless endangerment, driving under suspension and child seat violations for driving to the State Correctional Institution, Findley Township, while under the influence of drugs and with two children in her vehicle who were not in child safety seats, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Edward D. McFeaters, 50, of Clintonville, Venango County; at 1:42 a.m. Saturday at an undisclosed location; also charged with careless driving and a turn violation.
• Alexis A. Caporali, 21, of Miller Avenue, Grove City; on Sunday in the 600 block of Miller, where Caporali backed into a neighbor’s garage.