• Ivena Marie Gibbs is accused of breaking into a man’s home and attacking him at about 9:20 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Baldwin Avenue.
Gibbs, 25, of 733 S. Stateline Road, Sharon, kicked in a basement door, broke objects in the kitchen and fought the resident when he confronted her, police said.
Gibbs, who bit the victim during the fight, struggled with police when they arrived during the disturbance, police said. She was charged with burglary, simple assault and criminal mischief.
The 41-year-old victim may have sought treatment on his own for bites on the chest and back, police said.
Gibbs was taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• A 21-year-old woman was cut across the forehead after being accosted by four other women outside a residence in the 500 block of Kishon Street in Farrell, Southwest Mercer County Regional police said.
She was approached by the group, who made “accusations” against her that she knew nothing about, she told police.
They then attacked her and ran away, police said.
She was treated for the cut at UPMC Horizon, Farrell, police said.
• Someone drove away with lawn-care equipment in a theft reported at 6:50 p.m. Friday from a residence in the 300 block of Seig Hill Road, Shenango Township.
A 2011 model Big Tex dual axle trailer was stolen, along with X-Mark and Toro zero-turn mowers from the front driveway, police said.
The equipment was valued at $13,400.
• Someone threw bricks through three windows and screens in an incident reported at 1:40 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of Paul Street, Farrell, police said.
• Someone stole a computer monitor from an office at 211 Federal St., Farrell. The monitor, valued at $200, was reported stolen at about 6 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Justin Odem, 29, of 326 Wallis Ave., Farrell, was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Sunday at his home, police said.
Odem, who was charged with simple assault and harassment, attacked another man with a belt, striking him several times with the buckle, police said.
• Tory Glorioso, 27, of 300 W. State St., Sharon; at about noon Sunday at a residence in the 400 block of North Oakland Avenue on a warrant for absconding parole.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Mearlon Germaine Peterson Jr., 37, of 1025 Webster St., Farrell; at 2:35 a.m. July 27 on East Connelly Boulevard with highest rate of blood alcohol content.