• Hand tools and guitars were stolen from a mobile home in the sub-100 block of Shenango Park Road, said police, who received the report Tuesday.
• A suspect charged with robbery in April has been jailed.
Tequan M. Pratt, 18, of Farrell, on April 29 robbed a boy walking on South Oakland Avenue who was on his way to the movies, taking $20 from his pocket, police said.
Pratt failed to post bond at his preliminary hearing and was taken to Mercer County Jail.
• Someone stole appliances and plumbing in the past week from a vacant duplex in the 200 block of Stambaugh Avenue.
The basement door was forced open and thieves took two water heaters and copper water tubes. The burglary was reported Monday afternoon to police.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Roxana L. Wolford, 32, of 402 Indiana Ave., Farrell, was charged with receiving stolen property for stealing 71 fishing lures from 5 Points Country Store, Burghill, and offering them for sale May 26 at a yard sale at her home, police said.
• One man was jailed and the other hospitalized after a fight at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday at OK Corral, Stoneboro, police said.
Michael Pegish, 42, of Toledo, Ohio, and Tanner Edwards, 23, of Jackson Center argued and fought, police said.
Edwards was taken to Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, then flown to a hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
Pegish was charged before District Justice D. Neil McEwen, Grove City, with simple and aggravated assault and taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.
• Someone stole electronics and sports items during a daytime burglary Aug. 21 on Sunset Road, Lackawannock Township, police said.
Stolen items included a Hoyt Katara left-handed bow, Remington 1812 black powder revolver, Xbox game system and RCA DVD player, police said.
• Someone stole a Dell Inspirion computer, Schecter electric guitar and 42-inch Samsung TV from Joseph Dalessandro, Horvath Farms Road, Lackawannock Township, police said.
The burglary occurred between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Aug. 21, police said.
• Someone stole a Reese trailer hitch and sway bar from a vehicle at 1505 Harrisville Road, Worth Township, in a weekend theft, police said.
• Someone stole a 1953 Ford Jubilee tractor and brush hog between Monday and Tuesday from a residence at 144 Brent Road, Liberty Township, police said.
• Brad L. Hindman, 37, of Grove City, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after his pickup hit two mailboxes, a post and a large tree at 5:30 a.m. Saturday in the sub-100 block of East Main Street, Pine Township, police said.
Hindman was found about two hours after the crash drinking beer at an undisclosed location and was taken to the hospital by his mother, police said.
He was cited for a lane violation, careless driving, accident involving damage to unattended property and failing to notify police of the accident.
• A Butler County man was hurt in a crash at about 4 p.m. Tuesday on Interstate 79 in Jackson Township.
Mark J. Lovetro, 56, of Cranberry Township, lost consciousness because of a medical condition, police said.
His southbound sport utility vehicle swerved left then right and into a ditch, rolling onto its roof north of Millbrook Road, police said. Lovetro, who was wearing a shoulder belt, suffered moderate injuries, police said.
He was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, a spokeswoman said.
• Someone destroyed two mailboxes the weekend of Aug. 17 along Sarsi Trail at Lake Latonka in Coolspring Township. A glass globe on one of the mailboxes was valued at $700, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Donald E. Springer, 34, of 323 Shilling Ave., Farrell; on a probation detainer at 6:41 p.m. Monday at Rite Aid, 700 Sharon-New Castle Road, Farrell, where he allegedly stole items from the store.