• Deerika A. Palmer, 23, of 1425 Bolde Drive, and Latice R. Elhady, 20, of 360 Orange Drive, both Hermitage, were charged with simple assault for punching a woman at 9:41 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of Orange, police said.
• Lelan K. Harris, 22, of 158 N. Irvine Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft and access device fraud for using a credit card he said he found in Sharon to buy $215 worth of shoes and clothing at 7:33 p.m. Aug. 20 at Foot Locker, 3317 E. State St., police said.
• Ieasha N.J. Irby, 19, of 1395 Bolde Drive, Hermitage, was charged with receiving stolen property, misdemeanor retail theft and conspiracy for attempting to return two fishing reels and a gun laser sight that had been stolen by another woman earlier in the day at 4:43 p.m. Tuesday at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Dakota J. Emery, 18, of 22 Amsterdam Road, Liberty Township, was charged with fleeing police, driving without a license, registration or inspection, driving at an unsafe speed and careless driving for speeding away from a policeman. He drove his motorcycle into a field, through woods, yards and a cemetery and back into woods Aug. 5 in the areas of routes 208 and 258 and Old Ash Road, Springfield Township, police said. A policeman noticed Emery’s motorcycle did not have an inspection sticker and had a license plate that the state no longer uses, police said.
• Donna J. Dorman, 36, of Eden, N.Y., was arrested at 12:34 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 200 block of Carey Road, Perry Township, on a charge of receiving stolen property when police found her with a car that had been reported stolen from Buffalo, N.Y., police said.
• Charlotte R. Kress, 18, of 421 E. Market St., Mercer, was charged with simple assault and harassment for punching a man at 5:10 p.m. Aug. 14 in the 1500 block of Lake Road, Jefferson Township, police said.
• Someone stole brass merchandise in the last two weeks from J.C. Moore Inc., 152 Second St., Fredonia. Eight 2è-inch pump testing hose tips and a 2è-inch shut-off valve were stolen during business hours, police said. The theft of the items valued at $1,088 was reported Wednesday.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Scott Persson, West Chester, Pa.; at 2:23 a.m. Thursday at Liberty Street and Kocher Drive; also charged with several traffic violations.
• Curtis L. Scholler Jr., 22, of 16 Hartwick Road, Findley Township; at 8:52 p.m. Aug. 10 on Route 58 west of Parker Road, Findley Township, where his car got stuck in a ditch; also charged with a lane violation and careless driving.