DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Carl A. Sizer III, 24, of 1256 Partridge Place, Sharon; at 2 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 1500 block of Wakefield Drive, where his pickup hit a utility pole; also charged with a lane violation and driving at an unsafe speed.
• Donald K. Tarr Jr., 26, of 16 N. Wood St., Greenville; at 1:55 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 900 block of South Hermitage Road, after his car hit the concrete medial barrier at Hermitage and East State Street; also charged with careless driving.
• Michael V. Bailey, 36, of 3082 Spangler Road, Shenango Township; at 2:32 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 1200 block of Christy Road; also charged with lane and turn violations and driving at an unsafe speed.
• Brian M. Shaw, 22, of 21 Grove Road, Jefferson Township; at 2:43 a.m. Jan. 31 in the 4000 block of Lamor Road, where his car hit a utility pole; also charged with driving under suspension, careless driving and open container and lane violations; taken to a regional hospital.
• Lizabeth A. Pulice, 23, of 1049 S. Hermitage Road, Hermitage; at 2 a.m. Saturday at the Shenango Valley Freeway and South Buhl Farm Road; also charged with a turn violation.
• Michael D. Simpson Jr., 36, of Warren, Ohio; at 1:44 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of South Hermitage Road; also charged with driving under suspension and a turn violation.
• Lemetrius Cleveland, 35, of 515 Emerson Ave., Farrell; at 3:20 a.m. Saturday after his westbound car ran off Connelly Boulevard.
Cleveland wasn’t hurt, police said.
• Denise Lynne Saxe, 36, of 3765 Quaker Circle, Hermitage; at 3:25 p.m. at South Mercer Avenue and Wakefield Drive; also charged with careless driving and following too closely.