Greenville-West Salem Township
• Rick L. Thompson Jr., 37, of Greenville, has been charged with criminal trespass for being in a home without permission at 10:22 p.m. Thursday on South High Street, Greenville, police said.
• Raqwon A. Robinson, 18, of Farrell, has been cited with harassment and disorderly conduct for his actions Oct. 4 against a fellow student at Keystone Education Center, West Salem Township, police said.
• A resident of the 300 block of Superior Street woke up Friday to discover that someone had been in the house overnight, said police, who were called at 3:17 a.m. A purse containing a small amount of money and miscellaneous items was stolen from a kitchen table, police said.
• Scrap metal was stolen in a burglary at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at GW Becker Inc., 2600 Kirila Road, police said. There was no forced entry, police said.
• A 12-volt battery was stolen from a dump trailer and two 15-inch chains were stolen from a flatbed trailer at a business on Second Street, police said. It is not known when the items were taken, but the reports were filed Thursday, police said.
• William H. McCollum Jr., 57, Vienna, was arrested after a disturbance with hospital security workers at about 2 p.m. Wednesday in the parking lot of the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System.
McCollum posted bond after he was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and public drunkenness.
• Virginia A. Hando, 43, of 327 Quinby St., was arrested after a domestic dispute at about 8:40 a.m. Wednesday at home, police said.
She posted bond after being charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing and public drunkenness.
• Someone forced open a basement window and stole copper plumbing from a vacant house in the 200 block of Logan Avenue, police said.
The theft reported Thursday happened since August, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Andrew L. Madison Jr., 22, of 1395 Bolde Drive, Hermitage; at 8 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Paul Street, Farrell, where police responded to a call of a suspicious person, on a warrant from Mahoning County charging him with aggravated burglary and felonious assault.