• Robin L. Addicott, 29, of 2260 Downing Lane, Hermitage, was charged with simple assault and harassment for shoving a 90-year-old man to the ground, causing him to hit his head on a concrete floor, police said.
• Johnny Cosme III, 20, of 1402 Maplewood Court, Youngstown, was charged with theft of property lost for cashing a check at a business in the 100 block of North Water Avenue at midnight April 24 and taking the cash and stealing the check after it was mistakenly left out, police said. Cosme was taken to Mercer County jail after failing to post bond.
• Charles Dante Fisher, 46, of 22 James Place, Hubbard, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property after police caught him at 12:46 a.m. Tuesday stealing more than $1,000 of pipe from a job site at 1500 E. State Street, police said.
• DeMarco Hosch, 18, of 1108 Sherman Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft from a motor vehicle, receiving stolen property and fleeing after he ran away after stealing about $15 from the console of an unlocked car at 5:13 p.m. Thursday, police said.
Hosch led police on a chase through several parking lots of closed businesses before being caught walking between the hill along the Shenango Valley Freeway and the retaining wall of a scrap business on South Dock Street, police said. He was released on his own recognizance.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Philip L. Taylor, 27, of 1406 Roemer Blvd., Farrell; at 11:42 p.m. Oct. 19 at Maple Drive and East State Street; also charged with lane and turn violations and driving without insurance.
• Stephanie K. Harris, 37, of 15 Homer St., Greenville; at 2:40 a.m. Oct. 18 at Lamor Road and Pierce Bluffs Drive; also charged with a lane violation and driving without insurance.