• Gregory M. Rust, 21, of 22 S. Stonebase Road, East Lackawannock Township, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having items in his car when he was pulled over for running a stop sign at 6:45 p.m. Oct. 30 at South Shenango and West Butler streets, police said.
• Someone sprayed five vehicles with black and gold paint Monday evening along several city streets. The vandalism involved vehicles on Memorial Boulevard, Leslie and George streets and Wengler and Sherman avenues, police said.
• Someone forced open a back door in a daytime burglary reported Tuesday in the 1300 block of Hall Avenue. The thief stole about $150 in change and a quantity of DVD and VHS movies, police said.
• A church member discovered vandalism at about 11 a.m. Wednesday at New Light Missionary Baptist Church, in the 700 block of Cedar Avenue. Someone spray painted two upside down crosses and “666” on the east wall of the church, police said.
•Someone stole prescription medication from the locker of an employee at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, police said. The theft was discovered Wednesday.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
ä Diane R. Sonntag, 50, of 23 Watson Road, East Lackawannock Township; at 6:20 a.m. Oct. 26 at East Beaver and South Erie streets.
• Frank Metz, 50, of 93 Second Ave., and Michael Taylor, 46, of 223 Mesabi St., at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday during a traffic stop on North Water Avenue. Metz had a Trumbull County warrant for criminal damaging and Taylor, a Mercer County district attorney warrant for failure to comply. Both were taken to Mercer County Jail.
• Pamela Cain, 44, of 112 Wallis Ave., Farrell; at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday during a traffic stop on Sterling Avenue, on a New Castle warrant for bad checks.
• Todd Yakell, 48, of 774 Prindle St.; at 8:35 p.m. Tuesday on South Irvine Avenue, on a Trumbull County warrant for probation violation.