• Police filled a bad-check charge against a Pittsburgh woman on Friday. Danielle Lynn Hibbs, 28, of 2089 Plainview Ave., failed to make good on a personal check she wrote, police said.
• John B. Platt, 49, of 592 Charleston Road, Jefferson Township, was charged with possession of marijuana, seven hyrocodone pills and drug paraphernalia for having a tin of the items when he was stopped May 12 on East State Street, police said. Police said they had been called to a domestic dispute at 5:26 p.m. at his home but he had left before police arrived. Platt’s wife, Amber S. Platt, 34, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after containers with suspected pot residue were found in their home, police said.
• Police issued a disorderly conduct citation after a Farrell woman destroyed property at her former residence. Charity Haines, 40, of 7992 West Market St., was cited for tearing up a couch, box spring and mattress in the 300 block of East Budd Street, police said.
• A resident returned home Thursday to find her home burglarized, police said. The resident in the 400 block of North Street had been out of town since Sunday. The back door had been forced open and two televisions, one a 26-inch and the other a 42-inch, were stolen, police said.
• A Findley Township homeowner reported that guns, jewelry and electronics were stolen between about 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Carol D. Camp, 52, of 7266 W. Market St., Lackawannock Township; May 11 on East State Street, where her station wagon went into a ditch; also charged with failing to notify police of accident, reckless driving and careless driving.
• Levi C. Hayes, 56, of Homestead, Va.; at 1:36 a.m. May 4 on Interstate 80 westbound, East Lackawannock Township, where her vehicle crashed; she and at least one of her two passengers were taken to Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township; also charged with reckless endangerment, driving under suspension, a lane violation, driving at an unsafe speed and careless driving.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Theodore J. Stefanak, 63, of 310 Frederick Drive, Farrell; theft and theft by deception, arraigned and released.