• Jeralynne Barber, 41, of 24 S. Third St., Sharpsville, was charged with harassment and disorderly conduct at 1:05 a.m. Saturday after police said she caused a disturbance when she screamed obscenities at a man in the 300 block of West Main Street.
• Ryan Smith, 19, of 2021 Madison St., Hermitage, was charged May 13 with access device fraud after he stole a woman’s debit card May 5 and used it to buy more than $100 in items from a restaurant and various convenience stores in Hermitage and Sharpsville, police said.
• Obria Spencer Norman, 29, of 298 Victory Drive, Sharpsville, was charged with assault at 11:35 a.m. May 12 at South Third Street and Victory, after a man interrupted an argument Norman was having with a woman by trying to defend her, police said.
Police saw Norman punch the man repeatedly in the face and head. The victim lost consciousness, had cuts on his face and his eyes were almost swollen shut, police said. He was taken to the emergency room of Sharon Regional Health System, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Sarah Lynn Johns, 22, of 8 Mulberry Court, Grove City; at 11 p.m. Wednesday after police said they received complaints about her driving and that she had stolen a crosswalk warning sign on Madison Avenue. She was charged with disorderly conduct and theft.
• Richard Martin Geiwitz, 44, of 43 Vaughn Ave., Wheatland; at 8:20 p.m. May 17 at South Mercer Avenue and Wakefield Drive, police said.