• Michael G. Baldoff, 62, of 810 Gail Drive, Hermitage, recently was charged with offenses stemming from two separate incidents.
He was charged with stalking and harassment for hanging around a woman’s workplace May 29 in the 700 block of South Hermitage Road and leaving a letter in her parking spot that she considered “inappropriate,” police said.
Baldoff was arrested on charges of drunken driving, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at 9:17 p.m. Monday in the 2200 block of the Shenango Valley Freeway, police said.
• Michael L. Bryant, 35, of Youngstown, was arrested at 5:24 a.m. June 2 at South Hermitage and Longview roads on charges of driving under the influence of drugs, driving under suspension and running a red signal.
• Tijah D. Barlow, 39, of 375 Logan Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of 12 Clonazepam tablets without a prescription and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for items found on him when he was arrested at 10:38 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Superior Street on a warrant for failing to appear in court on another drug charge, police said. Barlow was a passenger in a car stopped for a traffic violation, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Jacqueline M. Perry, 37, of 827 Ravine Place, Sharon; at 1:09 a.m. Sunday in the drive-through of McDonald’s, 2066 E. State St., where she ran into the back of another vehicle; also charged with driving under suspension.
• Gary M. Steiner, 65, of 825 N. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage; at 12:04 p.m. June 5 in the 500 block of North Keel Ridge Road, where his car went into a ditch; also charged with a lane violation and driving at an unsafe speed; taken to a regional hospital for a head injury.
• Robert Hallum, 55, of 45 N. Railroad St.; at about 3:15 p.m. Friday, for violating a protection from abuse order.
• Sean Bucciarelli, 21, of 789 Sherman Ave.; at 8:30 p.m. in the 300 block of East Connelly Boulevard on a warrant from Mercer County domestic relations office.
• Charles Craig, 36, of 396 Mesabi St.; at 2 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Mesabi.
• Mark Young, 49, of 1108 Sherman Ave., at about 8 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Fourth Avenue; on a Southwest Mercer County Regional police warrant for failure to pay.
• Michael Alexander, 20, of 463 Syme St., Brookfield; at 8 p.m. Monday on South State Line Road on a Mercer County district attorney warrant.