The Herald, Sharon, Pa.


April 4, 2012

Police, Fire from April 4, 2012

---- — Greenville-West Salem Township

• Stephanie M. Fusco, 26, of Hermitage, was charged with simple assault, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct Saturday after police said they saw her assault a woman in a West Salem Township parking lot.

• Police said charges will be filed in a hit-and-run wreck Saturday on Main Street near Water Street in Greenville. No other information was provided by police.

• A juvenile was charged Monday with making terroristic threats and having a weapon at school for an incident at Keystone Education Center on South Good Hope Road, West Salem Township, police said.

• Adam P. Bates, 32, of 148 Border St., Jamestown, was driving a truck when it crashed Sunday at Vernon and Good Hope roads in West Salem Township, police said.

Bates and a passenger were treated at UPMC Horizon, Greenville, for minor injuries, police said.

Grove City

• A laptop computer was reported stolen March 30 from a building at Grove City College, police said.


• Tyler Morgenstern, 19, of 3653 Clearview Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance for rear-ending another vehicle, causing a minor three-car crash, at 7:50 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North Hermitage Road, police said.


• Bradley Hawley, 35, of West Middlesex was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension at 8:30 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of George Street, police said.

Police said Hawley was also picked up on a warrant for theft of services for an unpaid $174 bar tab at Tully’s March 18.

• Police said three people were cited for disorderly conduct after a fight at 11:30 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of North Water Avenue.

ä Police said they were called at noon Monday after someone broke into a vacant house in the 800 block of Prindle Street and stole copper piping and a water meter from the basement. The meter was broken off and about 2 inches of water flooded the basement until the water company shut off service, police said.

Text Only