Greenville-West Salem Township
• Christopher L. Giles, 33, of 55 N. Race St., was taken into custody after a domestic incident and charged with simple assault and terroristic threats.
• Police looking for a large, white, four-door truck that was involved in a hit-and-run in parking lot of Sheetz on Main Street.
• Saquawnn R. McCoy, 18, of 515 Lorain St., Sharon, turned himself in at 3:15 p.m. Monday on a warrant for felony statutory assault, indecent assault, and corruption of minors after police said he had sex with a 13-year-old female June 12. He was released on $50,000 bail.
• Sarah Elizabeth Ralosky, 24, of 148 N. Irvine Ave., was arrested at 10:30 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Elm Ave. after she went into an elderly man’s home and took his wallet and stole $100, police said. She was charged with robbery, theft by unlawful taking and receiving stolen property and taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post $5,000 bond.
• Gary C. Keeley III, 26, of 148 N. Irvine Ave., was arrested at about 4 p.m. Tuesday after a reported robbery in the 100 block of North Irvine Avenue, police said. A hot water heater, a large amount of copper wiring and furnace reported missing were recovered, police said.
Keeley was charged with burglary, criminal trespassing, theft and receiving stolen property, police said. He was taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post $5,000 bond. Police said they expect to arrest more people in the case.
• Marie A. Mosley, 46, of 271 Mesabi St., was charged with driving without a license and being a fugitive from justice after a traffic stop on March 11. Mosley was wanted on a warrant from Ohio for retail theft. She was taken to Mercer County Jail to await extradition to Ohio.