Greenville-West Salem Township
• Joseph Shaw, 23, of 105 Mehard Ave., Hempfield Township, at 8:39 p.m. Sunday was charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct at a Main Street business.
• William Porterfield III, 27, of 211 1/2 Ridge Ave. was arrested at 11:36 p.m. Sunday at his home during a domestic call when police saw glass and metal pipes with burnt residue, and other drug paraphernalia in plain sight inside the home, police said. Porterfield with charged with marijuana use and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Beverly Best, 20, of 4732 Warren-Sharon Road, Vienna, was charged at 12:39 a.m. Saturday with underage drinking after police were called to a residence and she admitted to being intoxicated, police said.
• Two people were injured in a crash at 6 p.m. March 14 on Sandy Lake Road in Worth Township. Police said an SUV driven by Thomas M. Prorok, 79, Harrisville, made a left turn into the path of a pickup driven by Andrew L. Wasser, 26, Grove City, knocking Wasser’s truck into a ditch. Both were taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
• Brian A. Claypoole, 36, Transfer, was charged at 5:17 p.m. Monday in Pine Grove Plaza, Pine Township, with indirect criminal contempt after he violated a protection from abuse order.
• Joseph J. Mathieson Sr., 37, Mercer, was charged at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday at 8392 Lamor Road, East Lackawannock Township, with harassment following a physical altercation with victim. He was taken to Mercer County Jail.
Mercer County Sheriff
• Kyle Clayton, 28, of 128 Doyle Road, Sandy Lake; Wednesday on a domestic relations warrant.
• Dallas Rodgers, 19, of 755 Leslie St., Sharon; Wednesday on a bench warrant.