• Stephen M. Reese Jr., 19, of 73 Laird Ave., Wheatland, was charged with possession of drugs and driving on a suspended license after police stopped him in the 8100 block of Ohio Street at 12:20 a.m. Monday. Police said Reese fled during an earlier incident.
• A 19-year-old Sandy Lake man was charged with assault after police said he attacked a 24-year-old man at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7, at 10 p.m. Friday. Justin Hoffman, of 33 Mill St., allegedly hit the victim in the eye, police said.
• A 19-year-old Pierpont, Ohio, woman was charged with underage drinking at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7. Police said Jesse E. Dean was charged at 11:20 p.m. Friday.
• Three women were taken to a local hospital after a two-vehicle crash at 4:29 p.m. Sunday on South Hermitage Road near the Shenango Valley Freeway, police said.
Injured were Kelli Caligiure, 27, of 203 E. Shenango St., Sharpsville; and Emily Pikna, 22, and Kelly Pikna, 20, both of 2975 Mercer-West Middlesex Road, Shenango Township, police said.
Caligiure and Emily Pikna were driving northbound in the curb lane when Pikna stopped for a traffic light, police said. Caligiure didn’t stop and her vehicle ran into the back of the Pikna vehicle, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Clifford H. McIntire, 37, of 133 Hazen Place, Sharpsville; at 2:50 a.m. Sunday at U.S. Route 62 and Bedford Road; also charged with a lane violation.
• David G. Brocklehurst, 29, of Stoneboro; at 10:45 p.m. May 25 at Oakland and Franklin roads, Coolspring Township; also charged with disorderly conduct, a lane violation, running a stop sign, careless driving and improper stopping.
•Robert A. Davis, 35, of 7839 Locust St., Masury, was arrested on a warrant from the Mercer County District Attorney’s office for a parole violation. Police arrested him at home at 1:17 a.m. Sunday.