• Joseph Leroy Swartz Jr., 42, Lot 35 and Clint Edward Stevenson, 19, Lot 3, both of 1037 Barkeyville Road, Grove City, were each charged Wednesday with furnishing alcohol to minors and corruption of minors in connection ith an underage party that occurred in 2012.
• Jaquelin Stenstrom, 18, of Sharon, was taken to Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, with a minor injury after her car went into a ditch at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday on Old Ash Road, Springfield Township, police said.
Three others in the car were not injured, police said. She was cited for driving at an unsafe speed.
• Elisabeth A. Stevenson, 19, of Greenville, was taken to a local hospital after her minivan hit a utility pole at 12:25 p.m. Wednesday on Lake Road, Sandy Creek Township, police said.
• A PennDOT construction trailer was damaged between July 20 and 31 along North Summit Road, Greene Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Keith R. Hoffman, 43, of 66 Anderson Road, Salem Township; at 8:33 p.m. Aug. 1 in the 400 block of Cherry Hill Road, Salem Township; also charged with careless driving.