• Bruce L. Comp, 19, of Jefferson, Ohio, was arrested at 8 p.m. Friday on charges of underage drinking at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7, police said.
• A 21-year-old woman reported more than 600 euros and $45 missing from her luggage in the 400 block of Stateline Road. The victim said she was packing for a trip to Germany and discovered the money was missing between July 2 and Friday, police said.
• Chad E. Miklo, 31, of 523 S. River Road, Jefferson Township, was charged with theft, receiving stolen property, attempted theft, defiant trespass and conspiracy to commit theft for stealing tools, car parts and other items for scrap April 23 from property on West River Road, police said.
He and another man returned the next day, but were scared off by the owner, police said.
Mercer County sheriff
• Joshua Glancy, 31, of 1020 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was charged with delivery of heroin and drug paraphernalia and possession of heroin for giving a syringe full of the drug to Christopher Benson June 14 at the Mercer County Jail, police said.
Benson overdosed and was taken to a hospital, police said.
Glancy was on work release at the time, police said.
• Rose Marie Phillips, 56, of 523 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with possession of marijuana after an incident Friday in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue, police said.
Police were told Phillips was smoking a “blunt” marijuana cigar on a park bench and police said they found blunt wrappers in her purse.
• Mandy S. Book, 35, of New Wilmington, was charged with simple assault and harassment for punching and pushing someone several times Saturday on Bend Road, Wilmington Township, police said.
• Harry O. Bowser Jr., 52, of 417 High St., Sharpsville, was charged with access device fraud for using a Delaware Township relative’s credit card to buy food, gasoline, clothing, sports equipment and home improvement material without permission in April and May, police said. The card was used 27 times for purchases and cash-back transactions totaling $4,005, police said.
• Steven A. Johnson, 25, of 116 W. South St., Mercer, was charged with hit-and-run, driving under suspension, following too closely, driving at an unsafe speed, careless and reckless driving and failing to notify police after rear-ending a pickup driven by Matthew Drake at 12:10 a.m. June 19 in the 1600 block of Mercer-Grove City Road, Findley Township, and running away, police said.
• Vincent C. Schaffer, 24, of Jamestown, was charged after being caught using a prosthetic device called a Whizzinator to provide drug-free urine when he was asked to provide a sample at 11 a.m. June 24 at the Mercer County office of the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Jacob P. Redenbach, 22, of Akron, N.Y.; at 2 a.m. Sunday at state Route 7 and Grove Street.
• Robert D. Alexander, 66, of 1253 Griswold St., Sharon; at 10:35 p.m. Saturday in the 8000 block of Warren-Sharon Road.
• Curtis A. Cottrill, 26, of 640 Irvine Ave., Sharon, on a warrant from Mercer County charging him with felony theft.