• Michael A. Planavsky, 40, of Crawford County, has been charged with theft and bad checks for issuing a check May 31 on a closed account for building materials at Oakes and McClelland, 40 Conneaut Lake Road, and later returning material for cash, police said. The amount of money at issue was not released.
• Alyse R. Ealy, 28, and Linda L. Robakowski, 52, both of Delaware Road, Fredonia, each were cited with harassment for fighting July 4 at 347 Hadley Road, police said.
• Brandon J. Pendel, 19, of 2969 Morefield Road, and Alexander J. Landino, 22, of 4818 Whippoorwill Drive, both Hermitage, were charged with forgery, theft, possessing instruments of crime and conspiracy to commit forgery and theft for passing three counterfeit $50 bills June 16 at Dunkin’ Donuts, 3560 E. State St., police said.
• Jody K. Pirillo, 48, of 25 Mabel Drive, Shenango Township, has been charged with theft for putting clearance price tags on two pairs of sandals that were being sold at full price in order to buy them at a lower price at 2:36 p.m. June 1 while she was an employee of JC Penney in 3405 E. State St., police said.
• Molly G. Dale, 24, of 830 Theresa Ave., Hermitage, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and a lane violation at 9:43 p.m. July 1 at South Hermitage Road and the Shenango Valley Freeway, where she was found passed out in her car, police said.
She was treated at a local hospital for a heroin overdose, police said.
• Linda Vance, 55, of 1443 Winterberry Court, Hermitage, was arrested at 10 a.m. July 5 on Forker Boulevard on charges of driving under the influence of Abilify, accident involving damage to unattended property, running a stop sign, a lane violation and careless driving, police said.
She walked away from her vehicle after it hit an oncoming truck, crashed into a tree and a utility pole and became stuck on the Avalon Country Club at Buhl Park golf course, police said.
She was treated at a local hospital, police said.
• Gene A. Verroco Jr., 48, of 1915 Rettig Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with theft for stealing a record player/radio and two clocks June 17 from a home in his neighborhood, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having pot, two pipes and other items July 9 at home, police said.
• Brandon M. Price, 20, of Warren, Ohio, has been charged with indecent and simple assault and harassment for choking a woman and inappropriately touching two others at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday in an apartment on 12th Street, police said.
He also threatened to harm one of the women if she called police, police said. The women were 18 and 19 years old and did not require medical treatment, police said.
• Andrew F. Williams, 28, of Fredonia, was arrested at 1:35 p.m. June 17 been on charges of driving under the influence of a controlled substance, reckless endangerment and careless driving, police said. Williams had a 3-year-old child in the car with him, police said.