• Philep M. Feltenberger, 19, of Meadville, has been charged with defiant trespass for being on property where he is not permitted at 5 p.m. June 4 in the 300 block of Hadley Road, police said.
• Three people has been charged in connection with a retail theft attempt at 6:03 p.m. June 2 at Wal-Mart, Williamson Road, police said.
Matthew D. Prahm, 25, of 20 First St., Sharpsville, has been charged with felony retail theft for stealing two DVDs and with false identification for giving a false name.
His wife, Victoria A. Shifflet, 21, of the same address, has been charged with hindering apprehension for refusing to identify Prahm, police said.
Eric H. Rosser, 18, of 228 St. Johns Road, Delaware Township, has been charged with hindering apprehension for falsely identifying Prahm, police said.
• Paul T. Ciccarello, 27, of 3264 Perry Highway, Sandy Creek Township, was charged with forgery, theft and conspiracy to commit theft for stealing a check when he stayed overnight at the home of • Sharpsville man and having another man cash it for $455 at 5:38 p.m. April 7 at First National Bank, 2505 E. State St., police said.
The money was used to buy heroin, police said.
• Fire chased three people from their West Hill home at about 5:40 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters said.
No one was hurt in the fire of unknown cause that damaged a second-floor bedroom and filled the rented home at 449 Russell St. with smoke, firefighters said.
Tenant Randy Guthrie and two others safely got out of the house. They had no renter’s insurance but owner John Martin had insurance on the two-story frame house, firefighters said.
Firefighters from both Sharon and Farrell responded to the alarm.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• A tire was slashed Monday night or Tuesday morning in the 1200 block of Washington Street, Farrell, police said.
• A man was robbed of his wallet, cash and cell phone at 4:36 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of Indiana Avenue, Farrell, police said.
The man was walking when three men approached him brandishing handguns, police said. They had the victim put up his hands while one of the assailants went through his pockets, police said.
• A mailbox was stolen between June 2 and Tuesday from a home in the 100 block of Cranberry Road, Pine Township, police said.
• Someone unbolted and stole car parts from a vehicle at 9:15 a.m. in the 100 block of Whittaker School Road, Pine Township, police said.
• Various items were stolen in a home burglary between 8:15 and 11:30 a.m. Monday on Beatty School Road, Perry Township, police said.