Southwest Mercer County Regional
• An Erie man who allegedly caused a traffic crash and then ran away has been charged.
DeShaun J. Emery, 25, ran a stop sign at 12:12 p.m. June 1 at Council Avenue and Chestnut Street, Wheatland, crashing his car into one driven by Brandon Dick, 17, of Sieg Hill Road, Shenango Township, police said.
Emery was charged with accident involving injury, accident involving injury while not properly licensed, accident involving damage to unattended property, accident involving damage to attended vehicle, failing to report an accident and running the stop sign.
• Cole R. Cameron, 20, of Mercer was cited with underage drinking after the car he was a passenger in was stopped at 3:05 a.m. June 7 in the 1500 block of West Main Street Extension, Pine Township, police said.
• A Ruger .357-caliber pistol, a box of ammunition and a television were stolen in a home burglary between 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Folk Road, Delaware Township, police said. The burglar climbed through a garage window and kicked in a door to the house, police said.
• A registration card and sticker were stolen from a mailbox between last Sunday and Tuesday from a home in the 1000 block of Bend Road, Lackawannock Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Daniel Hittle, 38, of 9 Linden St., Stoneboro; at 2:30 a.m. Feb. 5 on Linden Street, Stoneboro; also charged with driving without insurance, a lane violation, driving at an unsafe speed, accident involving damage to unattended property and failing to report an accident.