• Dominique A. Mosley, 20, of 1590 Parke Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with criminal trespass, defiant trespass, disorderly conduct and harassment for forcing her way into an apartment and threatening to harm a woman who was holding an infant at 2:35 p.m. June 14 in a neighboring unit, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Kelly McCuen, 42, of 774 Prindle St., Sharon; at 2:10 a.m. Thursday on West State Street.
• Thomas D. Kneram Jr., 53, of New Castle; at 1:45 a.m. June 8 at state routes 258 and 208, Springfield Township; also charged with running a stop sign, a turn violation and careless driving.
West Salem Township
• Jason E. Treese, 30, of 23 Sherrard Ave., Greenville; at 7:49 p.m. June 17 on a detainer from Pennsylvania Board of Probation and parole.
ä David West, 27, of Jamestown; on a district court warrant.
• Sergiy Angelchev, 29, Aurora, Colo.; at 1:05 p.m. May 15 on Interstate 80 westbound, Lackawannock Township, on a warrant for assault from Arapahoe County, Colo.