• Police charged Kaitlyn Watson, 18, of 3939 Longview Road, West Middlesex with underage drinking at a bar at 1820 state Route 7. The arrest took place shortly after midnight Friday, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Joshua Ryan Swartz, 28, of 2084 W. State Road, Apartment 2, Jamestown, was arrested at 5:46 p.m. Friday after he tried to pass a fake prescription at Rite Aid, police said. He was charged with procuring a prescription for himself by scanning a prescription for ibuprofen and changing the medication, police said.
• William John Wertz VI, 39, of 6795 Center St., Apartment 2, Hartstown, was arrested Jan. 15 when he went into the home of a 77-year-old Greenville woman at 6:45 p.m. Dec. 7, grabbed her arms, shoved her down and stole her purse, police said. He got away with $50 and a bank card he used at various Sheetz locations and Giant Eagle, police said.
He was charged with burglary, robbery, identity theft, receiving stolen property, access device fraud, simple assault, and prowling and loitering at night.
• Keri Leigh Kusich, of 17 Stewart Ave., Greenville, and Ashley Rhodes, of 20 2nd St., Fredonia, both 29, were charged Friday with forgery, criminal conspiracy, and theft for cashing two stolen checks they wrote up for $1,690 and cashed at a Farrell business Nov. 18 and Dec. 24, police said.
• Ronda S. McCallen, 45, of 4087 Stewart Drive, South Pymatuning Township, was charged with harassment for calling a Lyle Drive man Jan. 15 after being told not to and after being cited by police for the same behavior, police said.
• Michael T. Misko, 27, of 58 Milton St., Clark, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving without a license and a turn violation for having a grinder with pot in it on him when he was stopped for a traffic violation at 10:52 p.m. Jan. 21 at Morefield Road and South Hermitage Road, police said.
• Nicholas Dano, 43, of 149 E. State St., Sharon, was charged with burglary and theft for breaking into a home Dec. 13 in the 1700 block of Kenray Drive, and stealing jewelry valued at $3,000 to $6,000; attempted theft for trying to pry open a door the same day at a neighboring home; and receiving stolen property and conspiracy to commit receiving stolen property for having another man sell some of the loot at Sharon Gold and Coin, which is on the ground floor of the building Dano lives in, police said.
• Mary Jo Tarr, 20, of 711 Baldwin Ave., faces charges after police responded to a domestic disturbance call at about 5:10 p.m. Tuesday at her home.
She had Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug, in her possession but no prescription for it, police said.
Tarr told police she intended to sell the pills. She was charged with possession and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, police said.
She was taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.
• Someone stole a Coach purse, Coach wallet, prescription glasses, a GPS unit, cash and bank cards valued at $325, between 8:30 p.m. Saturday and 11:30 a.m. Sunday out of an unlocked car in the alley off Quarry Way, police said.
• Richard Eugene Crawford, Jr., 29, of 815 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was arrested at 3:09 p.m. Jan. 22 after he broke into a home in the 300 block of N. Mercer Ave., stole a Ruger .22 caliber semi-automatic gun and said he sold it to a drug dealer on Prospect Street, Sharon, police said.
He was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, theft and receiving stolen property. He was taken to Mercer County Jail after being arrested on an unrelated warrant out of the Mercer County Common Pleas Court of Judge Robert Yeatts for failure to appear, police said.
• Ernest D. Ford, 49, of 172 Hartwick Road, Findley Township, was charged with simple assault and harassment for punching and pushing a 34-year-old woman and a 11-year-old girl at 5:20 p.m. Monday at home, police said.
• Robert J. Hampton II, 24, of no address, was charged with simple assault, terroristic threats and disorderly conduct for pulling a knife on the co-driver of a tractor-trailer Jan. 23 on Interstate 80, police said. Hampton was arrested at the Welcome Center in Shenango Township, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Richard Littlejohn, 49, of 411 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was charged with simple assault and harassment for punching and kicking a woman in the head at 12:44 a.m. Sunday at home, police said.
• Donald E. Springer Jr., 35, of no address, was charged with failing to register as a sex offender, police said. Springer was contacted by police about registering as late as Jan. 10 but had not registered as of Monday, police said. He had been living on Shilling Avenue in Farrell, but was believed to have been staying in the sub-100 block of Mitchell Road, Shenango Township, police said.
• Timothy Davis Canady, of Baltimore, and Michael Willis, of Cleveland, both 19, at 10 p.m. Jan. 10 were arrested after they grabbed a woman’s arms, shoulders and legs, pulled her by her wrists into a hallway against her will and repeatedly asked her to have sex with them, police said.
Both were charged with indecent assault, harassment, and disorderly conduct.
• Seth Robert Zarecky, 19, of 186 Clarksville St., Greenville, was charged Monday with 21 counts of theft for selling most of the 30 DVDs and video games he rented from Family Video, 240 Main St., to pay his rent, police said. The rentals were worth $704.79 plus $81.91 in late fees.
• Stanley Regis Gubash, 66, of 90 Shenango Park Road, Apartment 42, Transfer; at 2:18 p.m. Jan. 16 in the parking lot of a Clark business on Valley View Road; also charged with restriction of alcoholic beverages after he admitted to drinking while he drove north on North Hermitage Road, police said.
West Salem Township
• Jessica R. Burnett, 19, of 26è Eagle St., Greenville; at 2:54 a.m. Jan. 12 at Penn Avenue and Eagle Street, police said; also charged with purchasing alcohol as a minor and traffic violation.
• Christopher R. Plummer, 29, of 269 Prindle St., Sharon; at 6:41 a.m. Jan. 18 at Twitmeyer Road and South Mercer Street, where his vehicle went into a ditch; also charged with careless driving and loitering and prowling at night for walking away from the scene and being found in a garage nearby. Sharpsville police assisted.
• Alicia M. Thompson, 26, of 3879 Quaker Circle, Hermitage; at 4:06 a.m. Jan. 19 in the 1600 block of North Hermitage Road; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed.
• Justin R. Loomis, 22, of 2365 Valley View Road, Hermitage; at 2:45 a.m. Jan. 18 at Lamor Road and Pierce Bluffs Drive, where his vehicle hit a utility pole; also charged with a lane violation.
• Darrell E. Knepp Jr., 43, of Niles, Ohio; at 1:50 a.m. Jan. 19 in the 400 block of North Buhl Farm Drive; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed.
• Jessica M. Johnston, 35, of 1340 Broadway Ave., Masury; at 6:57 p.m. Dec. 20 in the sub-100 block of Pebble Lane, police said.
• Shaun R. Zuhosky, 27, of 1836 Hall Ave., Sharpsville; at 2:23 p.m. Friday after being involved in a hit-and-run accident in Brookfield, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Tera Kolsky, 39, of 1229 Negley St., Farrell; at 10:44 p.m. Dec. 27 at Stambaugh Avenue and Roemer Boulevard, Farrell, where her vehicle hit an occupied parked car and took off; she was found near her home; also charged with accident involving damage to attended vehicle and driving under suspension.
• William Wertz, 39, Adamsville; at about 6:20 p.m. Tuesday by Greenville-West Salem Township police, who turned him over to Sharon police on a local warrant for failure to appear on a drug paraphernalia possession charge; taken to Mercer County Jail.