• Someone stole computers and other electronics in a burglary reported at about noon Thursday in the 800 block of Alcoma Street.
Homeowners reported the theft of an HP laptop valued at $600, an xBox 360 game system valued at $500, a Zeki android tablet valued at $300 and several bottles of liquor, police said.
Homeowners said a rear door might have been left unlocked.
• The burglar who broke into -- and then walked out of -- a vacant West Hill house without taking anything could have been a would-be copper thief.
Owners of the house in the 200 block of Logan Anenue told police Friday someone had broken a window to get in and opened a door to leave without taking anything.
Owners, who reported nothing was missing from the empty house, told police they had replaced all the copper plumbing with plastic tubing.
• Willie A. Richardson went to jail after being charged with beating up his girlfriend during an argument.
Richardson, 34, Sharon, hit a woman in the face several times at about 3 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of New Castle Avenue, police said.
The victim did not require medical treatment, police said.
Richardson was charged with simple assault under the Domestic Violence Act and harassment. He had a parole detainer and was taken to Mercer County Jail after his arraignment.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Magnolia Green, 32, of 1042 Fruit Ave., Farrell; at 1:40 a.m. Sunday after a traffic stop in the 700 block of East Budd Street.
• Zachary John Dubrasky, 31, of Pulaski; at 2:18 a.m. Saturday on Buckwalter Road, Shenango Township; also cited for careless driving.
• Diamond Marie Dupont, 21, of 778 Cedar Ave., Sharon; after a one-vehicle crash at 3:25 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Wallis Ave., Farrell; also cited for traffic violation.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• John J. Hooks, 35, New Castle; at 7:50 p.m. Friday on two Lawrence County warrants after a traffic stop on Council Avenue, Wheatland.