• Three people were arrested after police said they responded to a service call and found marijuana, packing equipment and scales at 1:45 p.m. Wednesday at 217 Grace St.
Moises Ferreira, 19, was charged with possession of pot with intent to deliver, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. Karlee Covert, 20, and Jaquais Davis, 20, each were charged with possession of pot and drug paraphernalia.
• Donald L. Peacock, 63, of 222 S. Mercer St., Greenville, was arrested at 11:34 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 1400 block of North Hermitage Road on charges of driving under the influence of drugs and a lane violation, police said.
• Manish K. Kochhar, 23, of 3352 Silver Ridge Court, Hermitage, has been charged with receiving stolen property, carrying a firearm without a license and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a stolen handgun in his waistband and a bag of pot in a rear door panel when the vehicle in which he was a passenger was stopped for a traffic violation at 12:49 p.m. Feb. 11 at South Hermitage Road and Maple Drive, police said.
• A Volant woman has been charged with stealing $396 worth of beef jerky and an energy drink between May and January.
Stephaney N. Peterson, 23, worked at Dollar General, 1994 Mercer New Wilmington Road, Wilmington Township, and a manager noted empty beef jerky and drink containers around the store corresponding with the times when Peterson worked, New Wilmington police said.
Peterson was caught on video surveillance Dec. 20 taking items, consuming them and not paying for them, and she admitted Jan. 16 that she had been stealing merchandise on her breaks for 33 weeks, police said.
Peterson was charged with theft and receiving stolen property.
• Marcie Lynn Redmond, 42, of Sharon, stole $1,445 from a man’s checking account in December, police said.
Security video at Giant Eagle, Hermitage, showed her using the victim’s bank card to buy gift cards, police said.
Redmond was charged Wednesday with access device fraud and forgery and a warrant was issued for her arrest, police said.
• Shawn Croyle, 19, Sharon, was rifling through other people’s belongings at about 8:45 a.m. Wednesday morning in a locker room at Buhl Community Recreation Center and ran when a member saw what he was doing, police said.
Croyle was not at home when police went there looking for him but they found a computer that had been reported stolen from a vehicle Dec. 25 in the 100 block of Ormond Avenue.
Croyle was charged with receiving stolen property and a warrant was issued for his arrest, police said.
• David Lamont Smith, 26, of Sharon, was charged after a domestic incident at about 6 p.m. Tuesday in a parking lot in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue.
Smith had been arguing with a 23-year-old woman and threw a glass bottle of fruit punch through the rear window of her vehicle, police said, spraying a 7-year-old girl in the vehicle with broken glass.
The girl wasn’t hurt, police said.
Smith, who had left the scene before police arrived, was charged with disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment and criminal mischief and a warrant was issued for his arrest.
• Michael Kevin Warden, 27, of Wheatland, was charged with harassment after an incident at about 1:35 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
He argued with Donald Perrine, 25, and Angel Cline, 22, both of Mercer in a parking lot at 1431 Mercer Grove City Road, then followed them when they left and continued yelling at state Route 258 and Parker Road in Findley Township police said.
• Elizabeth Speicher, 53, Portersville, was cited after a crash at 5:55 p.m. Thursday, police said.
Speicher, who was turning left off West Market Street near Bend Road in Jefferson Township stopped suddenly and her car was hit from behind by a pickup driven by Daniel Tyllian, 19, of Hermitage, police said.
Kurt Speicher, 28, a passenger in the car, was treated for minor injuries at the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System, police said.
Ms. Speicher was cited for a turning violation, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Diamond M. Dupont, 21, of 778 Cedar Ave., Sharon; at 3:25 a.m. Feb. 9 in the 600 block of Wallis Avenue, Farrell, where her vehicle hit a utility pole and got stuck in a snow bank; also charged with failing to stop at an accident, accident involving damage to property, careless driving, scattering rubbish and open container
• Kenneth E. Prosser, 50, of 2176 County Line Road, Hadley; Jan. 10 in the 800 block of Petersburg Road, Sandy Creek Township, where his pickup rolled; also charged with a lane violation, driving at an unsafe speed and careless driving.
• Willis Donte Suttle, 31, St. Paul, Minn.; at 3:45 p.m. Thursday after a traffic stop along Interstate 80 in Wolf Creek Township on a warrant from his home state.