• Paul Andrew Likens is accused of using a brother’s identity to get medical treatment and prescriptions for himself.
Police said Likens received treatment valued at about $300 and prescriptions and forged a brother’s signature for payment at the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System in February 2012.
Likens has been charged with forgery, theft of services and acquiring controlled substances by misrepresentation. District Judge Dennis Songer, Sharon, issued a warrant for his arrest.
• Someone tried to break into a building behind a business on High Street near Canal Street over the weekend but was scared off by a police patrol, police said.
Police said that since January they have found about six or seven open doors and windows at businesses as they made routine patrols.
• Two people suffered minor injuries and their cars had to be towed after a collision at Victory Drive and Third Street at 5:15 p.m. Sunday, police said.
Police said a car driven by Darrell Knepp Jr., 44, of Niles, Ohio, pulled from a stop sign on Third and hit an eastbound car on Victory, driven by Nicole Vasconi of Sharon.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Christopher Gene Johnson, 44, of 204 Second Ave., Sharon; at 2:18 p.m. Saturday on West Ridge Avenue and Fifth Street; also charged with fleeing or attempting to elude police, accident involving damage, failure to notify police, driving with a suspended license and suspended registration and reckless driving. Police said he left an accident scene as they arrived.
• Gregory Paul, 38, of 578 Tamplin St., Sharon; at 2:47 a.m. Sunday on South Seventh Street and Pierce Avenue; also charged with an open container violation and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said they found a tin with marijuana in it and a beer in the car.
• Shawn M. Croyle, 19, Sharon; at about 5:45 a.m. Wednesday after a chase in the 200 block of Elm Avenue on a Sharon warrant accusing him of receiving stolen property; also charged with resisting arrest, flight to avoid apprehension, public drunkenness, underage drinking and loitering and prowling at night; taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.