• Someone stole the owner’s car and the keys for all the other cars on the lot of Flawless Auto Group after breaking into the business at 940 S. Irvine Ave., police said.
Owner Jesse Macgregor, of Warren, Ohio, discovered the burglary and theft on Saturday, police said.
His black 2005 BMW which had been parked on the lot was stolen, police said.
• Damitiri F. Seelbaugh, 22, of 130 Garden Ave., Grove City, was arrested at 2:46 p.m. Saturday at an undisclosed location with possession of marijuana, possession with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Paul H. Kern, 22, of Clarion, was charged with following too closely and careless driving for his vehicle running into the back of a vehicle driven by Zachary Moore of Grove City at 11:25 a.m. Friday at George Junior Road, police said. Moore was stopped waiting to turn, police said. A passenger in Kern’s vehicle was taken to Grove City Medical Center, police said.
• Catherine J. Houston stole checks Sept. 10 from a North Street resident and paid a friend to cash one of them for $105, police said.
Houston, of 149 E. State St., Apartment 1, failed to post bond and was taken to Mercer County Jail. She was charged with burglary, forgery, theft and receiving stolen property.
Kimberly Odem, 50, of 1410 Robertson Road, Hermitage, posted bond after she was charged last week with forgery, theft and receiving stolen property for cashing the check, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Someone stole jewelry in a theft reported at 6:25 p.m. Sunday in the sub-100 block of Grandview Avenue in Shenango Township.
Police did not list the quantity or value of the jewelry reported stolen.
• Three people were cited for going into an abandoned home at about 11:20 a.m. Saturday in Jackson Township, police said.
Tabitha A. Barr, 34, Lenise M. Kimble 29, and Demaro S. Hosch, 18, all of Mercer, were cited for criminal trespass for entering the home owned by Michael Molchan of Sharon, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Robert J. Means Jr., 47, of 37 Sunset Road, Hermitage; Aug. 9 in the 1100 block of Greenfield Road; also charged with burned out headlight.
• Ronald W. Glass, 27, of 410 Spruce Ave., Sharon; at 3:10 p.m. Wednesday at home on a bench warrant; also charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.