• A computer, two video game systems, a camera and tattoo guns were stolen between 12:30 and 2 p.m. Thursday from a home in the 700 block of South Stateline Road, police said. The resident said she suspects an acquaintance she knew only as Chris, who had been staying with her for a couple of days, stole the items, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Tyler D. Ohl, 18, of 38 Vance St., Greenville, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said they found him with 35 plastic zipper bags of marijuana and a digital scale
• David Dunn, 52, of Greenville, was charged with criminal trespassing after entering a home in the 200 block of East Avenue without permission at 2:53 a.m. Sept. 8, police said.
• Denise Spizzirri, 41, of 12 Vance St., Greenville, was charged Sept. 26 with receiving stolen property for having a stolen gun, police said. She also was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having three marijuana plants and five pipes with residue on them, police said.
• Walter E. Moore IV, 28, of 510 Reynolds Road, Pymatuning Township, was charged Sept. 26 with receiving stolen property for trying to sell $4,600 worth of materials belonging to Canadian National Railroad at 1:31 p.m. Aug. 24 to a business in the 100 block of South Mercer Street, Greenville, police said.
• A trumpet was stolen the first week of June from a band room of Grove City High School, police said.
• Steven T. Mortland, 24, of 3028 Valley View Road, South Pymatuning Township, and Tracy L. Hassel, 32, of 2239 Woodbine Drive, Hermitage, have been charged with six counts of misdemeanor retail theft and conspiracy to commit retail theft for stealing video games and other merchandise, July 24, July 28 and twice each on July 29 and 30 from Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
They sold games three times during that time to a video game dealer, while a fourth attempted sale was denied, police said. The total value of the goods was $2,515, police said.
• Brian L. Matvey, 40, of 846 S. Darby Road or 390 Crawford Drive, both Hermitage, has been charged with receiving stolen property for selling a television Thursday that was stolen Wednesday from the New Castle Walmart to a man who lives in the 300 block of Ashland Drive, police said.
• Kenneth S. Zec Jr., 24, of Burghill, has been charged with simple assault and criminal mischief for pushing a woman on a bed and punching holes in drywall while holding her cell phone at 8:30 a.m. Sunday in the 1500 block of Parke Drive, police said.
• Jan E. Bartek, 64, of 24 Shenango Blvd., Farrell, has been charged with theft, tampering with evidence and driving without insurance for taking a wallet containing $1,383 mistakenly left in a shopping cart and stashing some of the money in her bra at 5:07 p.m. Thursday at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Ryan M. Bunch, 30, of 847 Arlington Drive, Pymatuning Township, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a lane violation for throwing a bag of pot in weeds in the 400 block of South Buhl Farm Drive, where he was involved in a traffic crash, police said.
• Michael D. Clavelli, 33, of 40 Beechwood Ave., Wheatland, has been charged with possession of oxycodone without a prescription for having one tablet of the painkiller in his car when they investigated a reported assault at 7:28 p.m. Oct. 1 in the 2800 block of South Hermitage Road, police said.
• Lawn mowers and metals were targeted in three thefts reported over the weekend.
Someone stole a mower, large iron kettle, a 10-foot aluminum bifold ladder and two wrought iron tables from the porch of 830 Bay Way, the owner told police. He valued the stolen items at about $600.
Two other mowers were reported stolen from the rear yards of two homes in the 300 block of Spruce Avenue, police said.
• Alando Jennings Sr., 35, of 359 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, fought with patrolmen who were trying to arrest him at about 12:40 a.m. Saturday on Sharpsville Avenue after an earlier disturbance at Sidepocket Lounge on Silver Street, police said.
Jennings was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and public drunkenness, police said.
• Chandra McKeehan, 20, Elizabethon, Tenn.; Torrie M. Jackson, 22, Wortsboro, N.J.; and Dustin Andrew Cussimanio, Huntsville Ala., were cited for soliciting and peddling in the borough, police said.
The three said they were with Nations Top Sales LLC, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• A video game system and 25 to 30 games were stolen from a home in the 900 block of Market Street, Farrell, said police, who took the report at 3:18 p.m. Thursday.
• A juvenile broke a window to get into a car dealership in the 300 block of North Perry Highway, Coolspring Township, between 4 p.m. Saturday and 7:30 a.m. Monday and stole a purple Cadillac sedan worth $19,000, police said.
• The driver’s side outside mirror of a car was damaged between 11 p.m. Saturday and 6 a.m. Sunday in the 7000 block of West Market Street, Jefferson Township, police said.
• A 17-year-old girl was taken to an area hospital for a minor injury after her Jeep hit a ditch and rolled at about 10:50 a.m. Sunday on Donation Road, west of Baker Road, Otter Creek Township, police said.
• Several items were taken in a burglary Sept. 27 or 28 at Center Presbyterian Church, 33 Center Church Road, Pine Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Clay S. Knight, 48, of 903 Norris Ave., Farrell; at 2:12 a.m. Sunday on U.S. Route 62, west of Bedford Road; also charged with driving under suspension.
• Matthew J. Shacklock, 33, of Warren, Ohio; at 11:24 p.m. Sept. 28 at East State Street and Maple Drive; also charged with careless driving.
• Jerry R. Rogan Jr., 56, of 219 Jefferson Ave., Sharon; at 1:42 a.m. Sept. 29 at Lynnwood Drive and Hoezle Road; also charged with a turn violation.
• Michael Samball, 55, of 1390 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage; at 12:38 a.m. Sept. 30 at Spangler Road and Silver Ridge Court; also charged with a lane violation.
• Amanda N. Kollar, 25, of 2861 Mercer West Middlesex Road, Shenango Township; at 2:36 a.m. Sept. 29 at Maple and Woodhill drives.
• Daniel L. Slater, 60, of 3379 Hubbard West Middlesex Road, Shenango Township; at 8:45 a.m. Aug. 30 on East State Street, west of Clay Furnace Road; also charged with a lane violation.
• David A. Wise, 50, of 7266 W. Market St., Jefferson Township; Sept. 21 in Forrest Brooke Mobile Home Park, where his pickup backed into a parked car; also charged with accident involving damage to unattended vehicle.
• Samuel Olenik, 38, of 1223 N. Park Lane, Brookfield; at about 2:35 a.m. Sunday; also cited for driving without headlights.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Chris A. Greene, 27, of 240è High St., Sharpsville; at 2:20 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Fruit Avenue, Farrell, where his car hit two parked cars and then crashed into the front porch of house; also charged with accident involving damage to unattended vehicles, accident involving damage to attended property, driving under suspension, reckless driving, driving the wrong way on a one-way street, driving without insurance and driving at an unsafe speed.
• Christa M. Bruner-Allen, 39, of Youngstown; at 1:15 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Hamilton Avenue, Farrell, where she hit a parked car; also charged with accident involving damage to unattended vehicle and careless driving.
• Brian M. Allshouse, 212, of 236 Brent Road, Springfield Township; at 12:33 a.m. Sept. 8 on Interstate 80 eastbound, Lackawannock Township, where his car hit a parked trailer on the right side of the road.
• Francisca R. Grace, 47, of 148 Jefferson Ave., Sharon; at 2:28 a.m. Sept. 13 on Perry Highway, north of Magner Road, Coolspring Township; also charged with a lane violation, careless driving and open container.
• Patricia Anderson, 46, of 358 Quinby St.; at 4:30 p.m. Sunday at home on a warrant from Southwest Mercer County Regional police for failure to appear on a simple assault charge.
• Derrick Odem, 43, of 640 Prindle St., Sharon, at 7 p.m. Saturday on a parole violation after a traffic stop on South Irvine Avenue, police said.