• A 16-year-old boy has been charged with theft for stealing $115 from a friend’s mother’s purse April 14 in the 100 block of Williamson Road, police said.
• A Ford F-150 blew through a stop sign and collided with a car driven by Thomas Sherer of 75 Quinter Road, Salem Township, at 5:10 p.m. April 6 at Methodist and Leech roads, Sugar Grove Township, and drove away, police said.
• An elderly woman in a silver or gray Dodge sedan hit a parked car owned by David Ferguson of 351 S. Main St., Greenville, and drove off at 12:10 p.m. April 15 in a parking lot in the sub-100 block of Hadley Road, police said.
• Richard A. Levier, 37, of Parker, and David D. Diehl Jr., 41, of 28 Plum St., Greenville, were arrested on charges of theft and conspiracy to commit theft April 15 in the 100 block of Williamson Road, where they were found with a pickup full of stolen scrap metal, police said.
• Alicia R. Seaman, 39, of Youngstown, has been charged with access device fraud, bad checks, theft and forgery for cashing a $1,994 fraudulent check that belonged to a Youngstown company Sept. 23 at First National Bank in Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Donna L. Campbell, 24, of 1395 Bolde Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, making terroristic threats, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct for trying to stab a woman and cutting the finger of another woman who tried to take the knife away from her at 2:10 p.m. April 16 near her apartment, police said.
• Kyle R. Cheza, 42, of 701 Spencer Ave., Sharon, was arrested at 7 p.m. Friday on charges of burglary, criminal trespassing and public drunkenness outside a home in the 1100 block of French Street Extension after starting a fire in the resident’s fire pit, drinking beer, entering a garage and moving things around, and knocking over patio furniture, police said.
• A television and an Xbox video game system were stolen Friday or Saturday from a home in the 400 block of Frank Street, police said. There were no signs of forced entry, police said.
• Paul R. Darlington IV, 37, of 451 S. Walnut St., was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment after he assaulted a woman at 10:36 p.m. April 15 at home, police said.
Police said Darlington kicked in the front door, shoved her to the ground and dragged her, putting his hands around her neck.
The woman grabbed a hammer to defend herself because she was scared due to past abuse, then ran to a neighbor’s house for help, police said.
• A juvenile was taken into custody and petitioned into juvenile court at 5:56 a.m. April 11 after hitting his mother and bruising her forearms the previous night, then in the morning being verbally abusive as he continually kicked and struck her so that she was unable to defend herself, police said.
The boy was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Gabriel A. Queener, 22, of 924 Market Ave., Farrell, has been charged with aggravated assault for hitting a woman in the back of the head and her right hand with a handgun March 24 at home, police said. The woman was treated at a local hospital, police said.
• Thomas L. Hall, 31, of Pulaski, was arrested at 2:32 a.m. Saturday on charges of aggravated assault by motor vehicle while driving drunk, aggravated assault by motor vehicle, reckless driving, possessing instruments of crime, reckless endangerment and drunken driving for a road-rage incident that occurred earlier in the day at Oak Leaf Estates Mobile Home Park, 88 Mitchell Road, Shenango Township, police said.
Hall hit a 23-year-old Farrell man with a vehicle, injuring the man’s left leg, police said.
• James E. McAllister, 37, of 1015 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, has been charged with aggravated assault for a domestic incident at 5:55 a.m. Saturday at home, police said.
A woman was treated at a local hospital for facial injuries, police said.
McAllister also was held on a Brookfield police warrant for domestic violence, police said.
• A derogatory name was written with marker Saturday or Sunday on the window of a home on Mill Road, Wilmington Township, police said.
• Firewood was stolen from a wooded lot between April 6 and 16 in the 1300 block of Enterprise Road, Pine Township, police said. Possible suspect vehicles are a teal or blue Ford Ranger, a silver or gray Chevrolet S-10 or a blue or black full-sized Ford truck, police said.
• A 15-year-old Pine Township boy has been cited with harassment for smacking and choking his mother at 11 a.m. Wednesday at home, police said.
• Jacqueline O. Lewis, 19, of Pittsburgh was taken to a local hospital after her car collided with another and hit a group of small trees at 10:55 a.m. Sunday on Hadley Road, east of Perry Highway, Perry Township, police said.
The driver of the other car, Tiffany R. McCurdy, 26, of Fredonia, pulled from a parking lot into the path of Lewis’ car, police said. McCurdy was cited.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Eric A. Vimmerstedt, 26, of Sharpsville, at 11:58 p.m. Wednesday at Ridge and Seventh avenues; also charged with reckless driving and traffic violations after he went through a stop sign, crossed the center of the roadway twice into oncoming traffic, and drove 75 in a 35 mph zone, police said.