• Tony L. Ringer Jr., 21, of 264 Hosack Road, Jackson Center, and Brandon S. Alford, 21, of Harrisville, were charged with theft and conspiracy to commit theft for stealing pumps, electrical wire and lead weights between Sept. 6 and 13 from wells on state gamelands off Reeds Furnace Road, Sandy Lake Township, police said.
• Jeffrey W. Watts, 41, of Fredericksburg, Va., has been charged with obstructing administration of law, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness for interfering with police investigating a report of a sexual assault at 2:48 a.m. Tuesday on South Broad Street, Pine Township, police said.
• Corey S. Zorbas, 22, of 220 Irishtown Road, Pine Township, and Jacob K. Amos, 20, of 223 Hartwick Road, Findley Township, were charged with theft for stealing five industrial batteries and a marine battery April 7 from Temple’s Portable Crushing Site, Foster Road, Mill Creek Township, police said. The batteries were recovered, police said.
• Someone stole sports clothing from a man’s car while it was parked July 11 in a Springfield Township driveway, police said.
All-terrain vehicle riding boots, riding uniforms and other boots and personal clothes were found to be missing from the car parked at 33 Old Ash Road, police said.
• Willie Jones, 25, of 215è Fourth Ave., Sharon; at 9 p.m. Thursday at an apartment at 174 Fifth Ave. on a district court warrant for failure to appear.