Greenville-West Salem Township
• John R. Wilcox, 41, of Greenville, has been charged with terroristic threats, simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness for threatening someone at 11:31 p.m. July 5 at a home on Davis Street, Greenville, police said.
• Leslie A. Moore, 40, Greenville, has been cited with dogs at large for two dogs running loose at 7:42 p.m. Saturday in the area of West Main Street and Vernon Road near Kinsman Road in the borough and township, police said. Animal enforcement officials were notified because the dogs appeared to be malnourished, police said.
• Copper pipes and electric wiring were stolen from a home on Brockway Avenue, Greenville, said police, who received the report at 11:31 a.m. Monday. The owner had moved out and returned to pick up belongings when the burglary was discovered, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Copper plumbing was stolen from a home in the 3500 block of Sharon Mercer Road, West Middlesex, said police, who received the call at 7:42 p.m. Sunday. A rear door window was broken, police said.
• Blue Ribbon Tavern, 131 S. Broad St., Grove City, was cited for failing to have its manager complete Liquor Control Board-required training within 180 days of the board’s approval of the appointment, police said.
• Thomas J. Missory, 46, of 4939 Hogback Road, Hermitage, was charged with unsworn falsification and false statement for saying he had never been subject to a mental health commitment on an application to buy a firearm Sept. 17 at Shooter’s Supply, 9 Short St., West Middlesex, police said. He had been committed to a hospital in 2003, police said.
• Police said they are seeking David L. Barnett, 35, of Punxsutawney, who did not return Monday from a weekend furlough at Sharon Community Corrections, 300 W. State St., Sharon.
• Gary L. Boylan, 57, of Grove City, was taken to a local hospital for treatment of a moderate injury suffered when his car went off the road and hit a tree at 3:31 p.m. Tuesday on Hamburg Road eastbound, west of McDowell Road, Delaware Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Thomas Gilson, 21, of Coulter Road, Greenville; at 2:30 a.m. June 16 on Clarksville Road, Greenville; also charged with careless driving, improper pass, a lane violation and open container.
• Richard Fenton, 67, of Garfield St., Greenville; at 5:03 p.m. June 20 at an undisclosed location, where his car hit a motorcycle driven by Herbert J. Chesmer, 45, of Greenville; also charged with aggravated assault by motor vehicle, careless driving and a turn violation.
• Lunette M. Muha, 43, of Greenville; at 10:22 p.m. July 4 at Main and High streets, Greenville; also cited for running a red light.
• Pamela J. Rigsby, 58, of Greenville; at 9:06 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Main Street, Greenville, where she was involved in a hit-and-run accident; also charged with driving without a license, driving on a suspended registration and accident involving damage to unattended property.
ä Ronald L. Baun, 39, of 603 Barmore Ave., Grove City; at 4 a.m. July 4 at an undisclosed location; also charged with fleeing police, resisting arrest and driving under suspension.
• Jeffrey J. Parry, 24, of 3337 Timber Lane, Hermitage; at 2:16 a.m. June 30 at Robertson Road and East State Street; also charged with a lane violation.
• Rebecca D. Zickar, 50, of 330 Lyle Drive, Hermitage; at 12:30 a.m. June 27 in the drive-through of Taco Bell, 1990 E. State St., where she fell asleep.
ä Raymond E. Burckart III, 46, of 3790 Mount Hickory Blvd., Hermitage; at 10:42 p.m. June 24 in the 600 block of North Keel Ridge Road; also charged with a lane violation and driving without headlights.
• Allison M. Ruttinger, 22, of 925 Gail Drive, Hermitage; at 2:55 a.m. June 25 at Sheetz, 1650 N. Hermitage Road; also charged with driving under suspension.
ä Robert M. Angermeier, 33, of 1622 Pulaski Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township; at 5:20 p.m. June 29 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and East State Street, where he ran a red light and made a left turn into the path of a vehicle driven by Jeffrey Patterson; also charged with a red light violation; treated at a local hospital.
• Michael Ivan, 52, of 109 Hamilton Ave., Farrell; Jan 22 in the 200 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell.
• Elaine R. Bowers, 47, of 2000 Highland Road, Hermitage; at 1:41 a.m. June 23 at Dutch Lane and North Hermitage Road; also charged with a lane violation.