• A homeowner in the 7200 block of Stewart Sharon Road reported $2,200 worth of tools stolen from his garage between Sunday and Wednesday, police said. The victim called police at noon Wednesday and said he was missing several saws, an air compressor, a vacuum and other items.
• Lane Sarcinella, of 231 South Mercer St., Greenville, was charged with retail theft, theft by deception, and receiving stolen property at 8:16 p.m. Dec. 9 after she tried to return a fish finder and voice recorder that she had stolen from Wal-Mart, 45 Williamson Road, for store credit, police said.
• Timothy A. Guriel, 48, of 123 Church St., Greenville, was charged with domestic violence and terroristic threats at 1:45 a.m. Wednesday for a physical fight he got into with his spouse, police said. He was taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.
Mercer County sheriff
• Kristopher J. Irwin, 22, of 420 Donation Road, Otter Creek Township, was charged with hindering apprehension for telling deputies who had a warrant to arrest his mother, Lynn Irwin, that she was not home Dec. 30, police said. Police said they could see items that indicated she might be home and found her hiding behind appliances in the basement.
• Sean Connell Marshall, 25, of 913 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with simple assault and harassment at 5:26 a.m. Wednesday for putting his hands around a woman’s neck and throwing her to the floor in a home in the sub-100 block of East Shenango Street, police said.
• Lawrence David Debelak Jr., 25, of 401 McClure Ave., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, and public drunkenness at 1:38 a.m. Wednesday in the parking lot at 511 W. Main St. after he got into an argument with a man and then fought with police when they tried to handcuff him, police said.
Mercer County Regional
• Michael Quinten Banks-Hall, 24, of 818 New Castle Ave., Sharon, was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Saturday, when police said he broke into a home in the 500 block of Beechwood Avenue, Farrell.
Banks-Hall had to be stunned by a Taser when he resisted arrest, police said, adding he was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and trespassing.
• Someone stole a 2002 dark red Pontiac Grand Prix between Saturday night and 8:25 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Hamiliton Avenue, Farrell, police said.
• Zachary Morgan Tarpenning, 23, of 494 State Line Road, Masury, was arrested at 6:16 p.m. Monday in the 1300 block of Farrell Terrace, Farrell, and charged with simple assault for striking someone several times, police said.
• Mary Catherine Danilovics, 34, of 341 1/2 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with harassment at 2:47 a.m. Wednesday for a disturbance at her home, police said.
• Woodrow Smith, 74, of 911 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with simple assault, terroristic threats and harassment for striking and choking a victim at 8:33 a.m. Thursday in his home, police said.
• Melissa L. Peterson, 35, of 8235 Lorain St., Masury, was charged with furnishing drug-free urine for having a bag of urine taped to her crotch when she was asked to give a urine sample at 2:15 p.m. Dec. 13 at the office of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole, East Lackawannock Township.
• Xiaoping Xu, 54, and Shenglin Qin, 51, both of Flushing, N.Y., were treated for minor injuries after the tractor-trailer they were in jack-knifed and caught fire at 8:50 a.m. Wednesday on Interstate 80, Lackawannock Township, police said.
The truck was westbound in the right lane at mile marker 7.3 when Xu lost control on the slush-covered road, causing the truck to travel north off the roadway and hit a tree. The tractor ended up facing east with the box trailer facing west, then caught fire and was destroyed, police said. Xu was cited for driving at an unsafe speed.
• Jamie A. Guthrie, 43, of Mercer; at 9:30 p.m. Saturday at a convenience store on West Main Street, police said.
• Michael G. Baker, 46, of 1008 Butler Pike, Findley Township; Dec. 14 in the 1000 block of Greenville-Mercer Road, where his vehicle rolled onto its roof; also charged with reckless driving and careless driving.
• Roger Robinson, 19, of 7981 Second St., Masury; at about 12:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of East Silver Street; also charged with underage drinking and driving under license suspension.
• Stephen Michael Reese, 44, of 359 Sieg Hill Road, West Middlesex; at 2:13 a.m. Dec. 20 at Hazen Road and Second Street, police said. Also charged with driving on the wrong side of the road, suspended license and expired registration.
Mercer County Regional
• Derrick Anthony Odem, 43, of 911 Hamilton Ave., Farrell; at 2:41 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Emerson Avenue; also charged with traffic violations.
• Thomas P. Walsh, 49, of Jamestown; at 2:38 a.m. Wednesday on East Jamestown Road, or state Route 58, and Mud College Road, police said. Walsh was traveling north on Route 58 when the SUV he was driving fishtailed around a left curve and spun as it slid off the road and ended up in a ditch facing south, police said.
• Lawrence Steele Jr., 38, of 341 Andrew St., Sharon; at 11:15 p.m. Saturday on East State Street on a district court warrant for failure to appear.
Mercer County Regional
• Gail Tashawn Hopson, 20, of 129 Shenango Blvd., Farrell; at 12:43 a.m. Monday on two failure-to-pay warrants from Sharon. Taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.
• Monique Moore, 41, of 212 Baldwin Ave., Sharon; at 2:05 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of Hamilton Avenue, Farrell, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance, police said. Police found she was carrying suspected crack cocaine and charged her with possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia, police said.