• Ginny Leslie Deitrick, 33, of Grove City, was charged with aggravated assault Friday at 81 Patterson School Road, Pine Township, after she used an 18-inch knife to cut a man’s hand which required eight stitches, police said.
• A 16-year-old female faces charges after an incident in the state police barracks. Charges filed with Mercer County juvenile probation were assault of a law enforcement officer, aggravated assault, simple assault, terroristic threats, disorderly conduct and false identification.
• Two drivers were injured in an accident in Lake Township Wednesday.
Tracey D. Grant, 24, of Jackson Center was driving a car north on Mercer Road at 3:37 p.m. Wednesday when she fell asleep, crossed the center line and hit the left side of a Jeep driven by a Mercer minor near Stock Farm Road, police said.
Grant’s car continued north in the southbound lane and hit an SUV driven by James L. Price, 45, of Edinboro.
Grant was taken by ambulance to Grove City Medical Center with minor injuries, and Price was taken there with moderate injuries. Grant was cited for careless driving, police said.
• Someone stole a package that contained two shirts from the porch of a home in the sub-100 block of Piela Way, Wolf Creek Township, between 2 and 3:30 p.m. March 7, police said.
• Someone entered an unlocked garage in the 500 block of Fredonia Road, Delaware Township, and stole an air compressor, chainsaw, cutoff saw, torch and leaf blower between March 5 and March 8, police said.
• Someone stole heating oil from a tank at a home in the 100 block of Baker Road, Otter Creek Township, between March 7 and 8, police said.