• Matthew A. Nelson, 19, of Little Rock (Ark.) Air Force Base, has been charged with indecent assault and corruption of a minor for inappropriately touching a 13-year-old girl Aug. 6, 2011, at a home in the 900 block of Elmo Avenue, police said.
Nelson denied the charges but said he might have inadvertently touched the girl when he turned off a television that was next to where the girl was sleeping, police said.
• Gary L. Weaver, 25, of 1525 Parke Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for pointing a knife at a man at 3:56 p.m. Sunday at home, police said.
• Kyle D. Kimmel, 27, of 809 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, was arrested at 8:42 a.m. July 31 on South Buhl Farm Drive near the Shenango Valley Freeway on charges of driving under the influence of Methadone, having an obscured license plate and driving without insurance.
• Brian L. Matvey, 40, of 390 Crawford Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with theft for stealing $70 from a man 8:32 p.m. Aug. 1 at home, police said.
• Christopher M. Cameron, 32, of Volant, has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing an iPhone July 19 from a parking lot in the 1100 block of East State Street and selling it July 20 at the Shenango Valley Mall, police said.
• Police said Leviathian Huey, 19, of 208 12th St., Pymatuning Township, threatened a woman who was walking along North Hermitage Road near Edgewood Road at 1:40 a.m. last Thursda.
Huey shouted obscenities at her and said he was going to beat her up or get someone to do it, police said.
He was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment.
• An air compressor, a pressure washer and a metal gas can were stolen between 5 p.m. July 27 and 10 a.m. Saturday from an unlocked garage in the 300 block of Delaware Road, Delaware Township, police said.
• A screen door was vandalized between 4 and 11 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of St. Johns Road, Delaware Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Eric L. Tarbell, 46, Waterford, Pa.; at 2:15 a.m. Saturday in the 2400 block of Kelly Road.