• Undisclosed personal items were stolen between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 6 a.m. Sunday from a sport-utility vehicle in the 100 block of Winfield Drive, police said.
• Richard Knight, 30, of 374 N. Perry Highway, Coolspring Township, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, when his vehicle was hit by one driven by Brandon Hollabaugh, 19, of Harrisville, at 3:22 p.m. Friday at North and Princeton streets, police said.
• Lenny Harvey Jr., 32, Mercer County Jail, was charged March 4 with access device fraud and theft for using a Sharpsville woman’s credit card for three ATM transactions on Jan. 4 and 6 at Country Fair, Sharpsville, for $360 and to buy a pack of cigarettes Jan. 3 at Brookfield Drive-In, police said.
• Melanie L. Zoccole, 51, of 55 Thompson Road, Findley Township, was charged March 7 with theft, receiving stolen property and defiant trespass for taking a 1997 Easy-Tow trailer worth $2,774 between Nov. 24 and Nov. 27, 2012, from a home in the sub-100 block of North Sixth Street and trying to sell it for $600, police said.
• Jason J. Zuppe, 22, of 82 S. Maysville Road, Transfer, was arrested at 11:25 p.m. March 10 at 41 E. Shenango St. for violating a protection from abuse order, police said.
• A 17-year-old West Middlesex youth was cited for underage drinking and an open container violation at 10 p.m. Wednesday for having two sealed jars of moonshine and an open can of beer when the car he was in was stopped for a traffic violation, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Joel R. Hart, 29, of Albion, Pa., was arrested at 12:47 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell, when a resident chased him off his porch, police said.
He was charged with public drunkenness and criminal mischief when police found him walking down the block away from the house, police said.
• Someone at 10:46 a.m. Saturday broke a rear windshield out of a truck parked in the 700 block of Martin Luther King Boulevard, Farrell, police said.
• A 5-foot-10-inch man entered the BP station at 1844 S. Center St., Springfield Township, at 1:45 a.m. Monday, showed the clerk a gun and demanded money, police said, adding the would-be robber ran when the clerk would not comply.
• Two safes were found at 5:45 p.m. Saturday lying along Interstate 79, north of the exit 121 northbound ramp in Jackson Township, police said. Anyone who can identify them is asked to contact police.
• A female stole a television, later found in Greenville, from a Jamestown home where she was staying between 3:10 and 4:15 p.m. March 11, police said. Theft charges will be filed when the woman is found, police said.
• A westbound car driven by Robert H. Boyer, 37, of Mercer crossed the center of state Route 208, a quarter mile east of Old Ash Road in Springfield Township, into opposing traffic at 11:30 a.m. Sunday, police said.
Boyer left the car and ran away after it went off the left side of the road, hit a utility pole and stopped facing south in a grassy area, police said.
Boyer, who suffered minor injuries, was charged with a traffic violation, police said.
• Becky M. Sabo, 37, of Grove City was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after she lost control of her car at 6:56 a.m. Friday on Slippery Rock Road, north of Browntown Road in Liberty Township, police said.
The car hit an icy patch, spun off the east berm and traveled down a 6-foot embankment, police said.
• Anthony P. Messina-Ryhal, 19, of Fredonia, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after he fell asleep at the wheel at 9:47 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 79 northbound and his car hit an embankment and rolled several times, police said.
• Deborah J. Smith, 44, of Grove City, was flown to a regional hospital after her car hit a ditch and rolled over at an undisclosed date and time on Greenville Mercer Road, north of Lake Road in Jefferson Township, police said, adding she was not wearing a seat belt.
East End Volunteer Fire Department, Mercer, assisted.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Zachary Neil Detal, 29, of 413 S. Fourth St., Sharpsville; at 11:48 p.m. March 7 at Oak and First streets after he stopped abruptly at a stop sign at Ridge and Walnut streets, drove over the curb and kept driving with a flat tire, police said.
• Anthony P. Weston, 43, of 181 Brook Drive, Brookfield; at 8:23 p.m. March 8 at North Walnut and Shenango streets; also charged with speeding through a stop sign and driving without a license.
• Kurtis Matthew Bechtel, 23, of 2326 Kelly Road, Hermitage; at 11:36 p.m. Friday on three unpaid fines warrants out of district court in Sharon.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Breawna Lashay Lyone, 22, of 1515 Parke Drive, Apartment 2D, Hermitage; at 3:45 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Roemer Boulevard, Farrell, on a warrant for criminal mischief on March 7 when she allegedly destroyed property in the 1000 block of Washington Street, Farrell, police said.