• A westbound car driven by Robert H. Boyer, 37, of Mercer crossed the center of state Route 208, a quarter mile east of Old Ash Road in Springfield Township, into opposing traffic at 11:30 a.m. Sunday, police said.
Boyer left the car and ran away after it went off the left side of the road, hit a utility pole and stopped facing south in a grassy area, police said.
Boyer, who suffered minor injuries, was charged with a traffic violation, police said.
• Becky M. Sabo, 37, of Grove City was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after she lost control of her car at 6:56 a.m. Friday on Slippery Rock Road, north of Browntown Road in Liberty Township, police said.
The car hit an icy patch, spun off the east berm and traveled down a 6-foot embankment, police said.
• Anthony P. Messina-Ryhal, 19, of Fredonia, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after he fell asleep at the wheel at 9:47 p.m. Saturday on Interstate 79 northbound and his car hit an embankment and rolled several times, police said.
• Deborah J. Smith, 44, of Grove City, was flown to a regional hospital after her car hit a ditch and rolled over at an undisclosed date and time on Greenville Mercer Road, north of Lake Road in Jefferson Township, police said, adding she was not wearing a seat belt.
East End Volunteer Fire Department, Mercer, assisted.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Zachary Neil Detal, 29, of 413 S. Fourth St., Sharpsville; at 11:48 p.m. March 7 at Oak and First streets after he stopped abruptly at a stop sign at Ridge and Walnut streets, drove over the curb and kept driving with a flat tire, police said.
• Anthony P. Weston, 43, of 181 Brook Drive, Brookfield; at 8:23 p.m. March 8 at North Walnut and Shenango streets; also charged with speeding through a stop sign and driving without a license.
• Kurtis Matthew Bechtel, 23, of 2326 Kelly Road, Hermitage; at 11:36 p.m. Friday on three unpaid fines warrants out of district court in Sharon.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Breawna Lashay Lyone, 22, of 1515 Parke Drive, Apartment 2D, Hermitage; at 3:45 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Roemer Boulevard, Farrell, on a warrant for criminal mischief on March 7 when she allegedly destroyed property in the 1000 block of Washington Street, Farrell, police said.