• Several handbells and a carrying case worth $4,300 were stolen Monday night or Tuesday from Harbison Chapel at Grove City College.
• An unattended borough-owned vehicle drifted from its parking place at the borough’s lot on Broad Street and hit a vehicle parked at College View Towers at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday before continuing to drift into the side of the apartment building.
• Nico J. Johnson, 20, of 296 S. Oakland Ave., was stopped at 10:49 p.m. Tuesday on Shenango Valley Freeway at Budd Street. He was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphrenalia, police said.
• A fire at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday damaged the back porch and scorched siding of the house at 63 Woodrow Court, firefighters said.
Neither tenant Latasha Jefferson nor her two children were hurt in the fire, the cause of which hasn’t been determined. A state police fire marshal has been notified to investigate the blaze.
• William E. Glenn, 43, of 70 Flowers Ave., turned himself in at 1:35 p.m. Monday at Sharon police department for a charge of bad checks. Released on recognizance.