Greenville-West Salem Township
• Someone pried open the front door of the chapel behind the Shenango Valley Cemetery on College Avenue, Greenville, at about 2:58 p.m. Sat., May 4 and stole a coffin cot, police said.
• Joseph Cantley, 20, of Greenville, at 1:04 a.m. Sunday, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Police found the drugs after searching him when they saw him arguing with a woman in the area of Clinton and Canal Streets, Greenville, and he went to reach into his pockets, police said.
• Sunshine Elizabeth Roe, 32, of 25 Main St., Fredonia, was charged Tuesday with theft by unlawful taking for stealing $400 from a man’s wallet at a home in Colonial Court Apartments, Sharpsville, police said.
Roe admitted the theft in a text to the man, police said.
• Summer Dawn Knapp, 34, and Bradley Jay Knapp, 41, both of 922 West Pierce Ave. were each charged at 12:36 a.m. Sunday with simple assault, disorderly conduct for fighting and harassment, police said. The couple scuffled during a party in their backyard, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Nicholas G. Vincent, 20, Massillon, Ohio, at 3:30 a.m. March 22 on Interstate 80 eastbound, East Lackawannock Township, where his sport-utility vehicle went into a ditch and caught fire; also charged with a lane violation, driving at an unsafe speed and careless driving.