Greenville-West Salem Townshhip
• Edward Treese, 30, Greenville, was seen on video stealing two movies at 6:47 a.m. Monday at Family Video, 240 Main St., police said. He was charged with theft by unlawful taking and unlawful possession retail/library theft instruments, police said.
• An undisclosed amount of cash and precious metals were stolen in a burglary between 8:30 p.m. April 18 and 9 a.m. April 19 at Close Auto Sales, 330 N. Broad St., police said. A window was broken, police said.
• Dean Proper, 43, of 97 Orangeville Road, Greenville, was chased by Hempfield Township and Greenville police at about 9 a.m. Tuesday after someone saw him steal three trees from Tractor Trailer Supply, Greenville, police said.
Police stopped chasing him for safety reasons.
Proper was charged with retail theft, fleeing and eluding, careless driving, and driving on suspended license for drunken driving.
• Ryan M. Snyder, 24, and his brother, Justin M. Snyder, 28, both of 2304 Jordyn Way, Hermitage, each was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for fighting inside and outside of Montana Rib and Chop House, 3176 E. State St., at 8:10 p.m. May 6, police said. They fought over use of a car, police said.
• Christopher J. Leno, 21, of 819 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having the items when he was stopped for a taillight violation at 1:42 a.m. Friday on Lamor Road by Pierce Bluffs, police said.
• Monique N. Owens, 32, of 423 Orchard St., Sharon, and Anderson S. Stoutmire, 70, of 15 W. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, each was charged with theft, misdemeanor retail theft and conspiracy to commit those charges for trying to return items that they had not bought April 15, 17 and 22 at Walmart, 1285 N. Hermitage Road, police said. Owens told police they needed the money for drugs, police said. Stoutmire also was charged with attempted theft.
• Tyler J. Schell, 23, of 300 Madison St., Sharon, was charged with possession of Xanax without a prescription and drug paraphernalia, harassment and criminal mischief for trying to pull a woman by the hair from her car, kicking dents in her fenders and having a bag of nine pills in his pants pocket at 2:11 a.m. May 4 in the 1800 block of East State Street, police said.
• Sunshine E. Roe, 32, of 177 Strawbridge Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft for stealing a total of $156 from two women’s purses between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. May 4 at an apartment on Hermitage Hills Boulevard, police said.
• Terrica L. Gregory, 35, of 1455 Bolde Drive, Hermitage, was charged with theft for stealing jewelry valued at $28,000 from homes that she cleaned for in October and January in Hermitage, police said. Gregory told police she had relatives sell the jewelry at local dealers and she got $4,000, which she spent on her kids and bingo, police said.
• Michael T. Polite, 34, of Youngstown, was charged with aggravated and simple assault for cutting a man on the back of the left arm with a knife at 7:25 p.m. April 26 in the 200 block of Orange Drive, police said. The victim refused medical treatment, police said.
• Ivena M. Gibbs, 25, of 733 S. Stateline Road, was charged after a dispute over a car at 6 p.m. Tuesday in a store parking lot at Budd Street and New Castle Avenue.
Police had a report that she wasn’t unauthorized to be driving the car.
Gibbs refused at first to identify herself. She was combative and shouting profanities and had to be taken out of the car after refusing to come out on her own, police said.
She was released later after being charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and her 8-year-old daughter who was in the car was turned over to relatives.
• Charles Hayes, 36, of 115 Second Ave., turned himself in at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the police department. Hayes attacked and kicked a 26-year-old woman during an argument Friday morning, police said. She was taken to the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System with cuts and bruises, police said.
Hayes was charged with simple assault and released.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• The front glass window of a business was broken in the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Farrell, said police, who took the report at 3:53 p.m. Monday.
• Sam Moore, 30, of 3859 Quaker Circle, Hermitage, was taken to a local hospital for hand injuries he suffered when he was hit with a stick and other items at 2:02 a.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of Idaho Street, Farrell, police said.
• A PlayStation 3 game console was stolen in a home burglary in the 800 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell, said police, who took the report at 9:22 p.m. Tuesday. A kitchen window was broken out, police said.
• Curt A. Parcetich, 40, of 583 Orchard Road, Wilmington Township, was arrested at 4:35 p.m. Tuesday after he had been taken into custody by a constable on charges of simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct. Parcetich punched a man in the face, pushed him to the ground and kicked him, causing a fracture of the sinus bone, at 8:40 a.m. April 21 in the sub-100 block of Main Street, West Middlesex, police said.
• Stephen A. Kettering, 39, of 22 Adams St., Wheatland, was charged with simple assault for slapping his brother-in-law, Brian S. Rainey, 30, of Homer City, Pa., in the face at 5:40 p.m. April 25 at home, police said. Rainey was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for pushing Kettering over totes and punching and kicking him, police said.
• Someone stole a metal storm grate and some copper wire no value listed between May 6 and May 8 from Mercer County Cooperative Extension’s 4-H Park in Coolspring Township, police said.
• Someone on Monday evening broke into a residence in teh 1200 block ofat 1215 Harrisville Road, Worth Township, and stole several items, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Susan J. Smith, 49, of 149 Second Ave., Sharon; at 9:17 p.m. April 7 in the 1200 block of North Hermitage Road.
• Scott E. Houk, 40, of 1208 Griswold St., Sharon; at 1:32 a.m. May 5 in the 1700 block of East State Street; also charged with a lane violation.
• Tressa R. Scahill, 23, of Hubbard Township; at 1:38 a.m. May 5 at East State Street and Crescent Drive; also charged with having a broken taillight.
• Tyler D. Slother, 22, of Edinboro; at 2:29 a.m. May 5 at Patricia Drive and Monterey Lane; also charged with a lane violation.
• William T. Howard, 27, of 465 Grant St., Sharon; at 2:11 a.m. May 4 in the 1800 block of East State Street.
• Jerry R. Rogan Jr., 56, of 219 Jefferson Ave., Sharon; at 12:28 a.m. May 5 in the 3600 block of East State Street; also charged with having a broken taillight.
• Christopher M. Spradlin, 26, of 222 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon; at 1:10 a.m. May 3 in the 1900 block of East State Street.
Mercer County sheriff
• Kelly A. Linzenbold, 24, of 2279 Birch St., Sharpsville; at 2:48 a.m. May 5 in the 3300 block of New Castle Road, Shenango Township; also charged with a lane violation.