• Brian Claypoole, 36, of 389 Brookfield Ave., was charged with domestic violence after police said he tried to stop a woman from leaving the area at 5 p.m. Saturday.
Witnesses told police Claypoole tried to pick up a 34-year-old female over his shoulder and ended up dropping her in a ditch on Brookfield Avenue. She wasn’t injured.
Claypoole was taken to Trumbull County Jail, Warren, police said.
• Police said $10,000 in new $100 bills was stolen between Feb. 5 and 6 from 211 1/2 S. Broad St. Police did not identify whether the address was for a business or a residence.
• Between Saturday night and Monday morning several unlocked vehicles were entered and a small amount of change and a bottle of men’s spray stolen in the 500 block of Liberty Street and Memorial Avenue, police said.
• A backpack was stolen between 8:30 p.m. Saturday and 12:15 p.m. Sunday from a sport-utility vehicle parked in an alley behind the 400 block of Rainey Avenue, police said. The backpack and items it contained were found in the neighborhood, police said.
• Thomas R. Vanglider, 39, of 1042 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot in his underwear at 7:15 p.m. Feb. 16 at the police station, where he was arrested on an Ohio warrant, police said.
• Keith C. Lybarger, 19, of Saegertown, has been charged with misdemeanor retail theft, receiving stolen property, possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal trespassing and conspiracy to commit retail theft for stealing two video game controllers, two wireless speakers, two audio adapters, a pair of headphones and a remote and cutting the security devices off the packaging at 4:28 p.m. Feb. 7 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
He also had a security system stolen from the Edinboro Walmart in his vehicle, and a syringe, a spoon and a cotton ball on him, police said.
John M. McLaughlin Jr., 36, of Cambridge Springs, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft and conspiracy to commit retail theft for helping Lybarger, police said.
• Joshua Ryan Wheeler, 36, of 1402 Rutledge Road, Pymatuning Township, faces charges after a weekend disturbance at Buhl Community Recreation Center.
Wheeler got into an argument at about 8:40 p.m. Saturday with the night manager who had asked him to leave because he had been drinking, police said.
During the argument, police said, Wheeler shoved and threatened the manager and threw a metal coffee cup that caused a small cut on the manager’s head. The manager did not seek treatment.
Wheeler was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
• Thomas Hughes was taken to Mercer County Jail after being charged in a domestic violence incident and found to be in violation of parole, police said.
Hughes, 44, of 297 Andrew St., is accused of grabbing a woman by the neck during the incident at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday at his home. The victim, who had scrapes near her collarbone, did not seek medical treatment, police said.
Hughes was charged with simple assault and making terroristic threats.
• Someone stole construction equipment in a theft discovered at about 4:30 p.m. Friday in the 1300 block of Furnace Road.
The owner of a construction company said 24 12-foot-long steel forms used in concrete work were stolen, along with an unknown number of replacement steel teeth for an excavator.
Police didn’t have an estimate for the value of the stolen equipment that had been kept in an outdoor storage area.
• Someone broke into a vacant house and stole copper plumbing in a burglary reported at about 2 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Spruce Avenue. A rear door was forced open, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Someone stole two pistols in a theft reported at about 2:20 p.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Farrell Terrace, Farrell.
The owner told police a Hi-point C-9 mm with poly frame and a Sig-Sauer P226 9 mm were stolen from his apartment.
• No one was inside a van that was found with its airbags deployed at about 6:35 a.m. Saturday after it had hit a building owned by PPV Processing, 660 Martin Luther King Blvd., Farrell.
The 1996 Ford Windstar had been westbound on Negley Street and crossed King Boulevard before striking the building, police said.
• Xzabian Savage, 36, of 613 Spearman Ave., Farrell, was charged after attacking a woman at about 6:50 p.m. Sunday at his residence, police said.
Savage tore the victim’s clothing, broke her phone when she called police and punched her in the face, police said.
He was charged with aggravated and simple assault and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jacob Thomas Kolsky, 25, of 603 Spearman Ave., Farrell, was charged after a domestic violence incident at about 11:15 p.m. Sunday at his home, police said.
Kolsky was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.
• James William Coleman, 32, of 606 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was arrested after a domestic incident at about 2:45 a.m. Monday in the 600 block of Spearman Avenue, Farrell, police said.
Coleman was cited for disorderly conduct and released, police said.
• Twain J. Espree, 33, of 1038 Wallis Ave., Farrell, has been charged with false identification and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for giving police an incorrect name and date of birth and having a bag of pot in his car when he was pulled over at 9:51 a.m. Friday at Wallis and French Street, Farrell, for an obscured license plate, police said.
• A driver was cited for two traffic violations after a Feb. 1 crash in Springfield Township.
Cody R. Christy, 22, West Sunbury, lost control of his pickup, southbound on Route 258, and it hit the porch of a building, police said. Christy, who wasn’t hurt, was cited for a lane violation and damage to property.
• Between 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Friday someone broke into a residence on Perry Highway, Fairview Township, police said.
A news release said items were stolen but didn’t list what.
• Someone stole unspecified items in a burglary reported at a vacant house at 1871 Mercer New Wilmington Road, Wilmington Township.
The house is owned by a Meadville woman, police said.
• Two boys, ages 16 and 17, were expelled and cited for disorderly conduct after a fight at about 1 p.m. Friday at Mercer County Career Center, 776 Greenville Road, Coolspring Township, police said.
• Stephanie Bowen, 37, of 1268 Barkeyville Road, Pine Township; at 2:48 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Stewart Avenue, where she was seen stumbling and falling over, on a Venango County warrant for failing to pay on a conviction for driving without a license; also cited for public drunkenness.
• Kevin Parrish, 30, of 1249 Hall Ave., Sharon; after a traffic stop near Fourth Street at about 5:50 p.m. Friday; for unpaid fines.
• Chastity Porterfield, 25, of 294 Prospect St., Sharon; after a domestic dispute at about 6:10 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of West Connelly Boulevard on a Southwest Mercer County Regional police warrant for felony retail theft.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Andrew Brian Zeigler, 33, of 390 Euclid Ave., Sharon; at 6:05 p.m. Saturday on Sharon Road, West Middlesex; on a fugitive warrant from Hubbard police.
• Vaughan Kirby, 25, Bronx, N.Y.; at 6:45 p.m. Thursday during a traffic stop on Interstate 80 westbound in Wolf Creek Township, on a Bronx parole violation warrant.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Jenifer R. Stacy, 34, of 333 Liberty St., Sharon; at 5:58 p.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of East State Street; also charged with reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of children for having an adult and two children in her vehicle, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.
• Justin J. White, 24, of 713 Lee Ave., Farrell; at 1:43 a.m. Feb. 14 at Skyline and Saratoga drives, where he was found passed out at the wheel; also charged with a parking violation.
• Brittany R. Dillon, 21, of Royal Oak, Mich., after a minor hit and run accident at about 6:15 a.m. Saturday on East State Street at Forker Boulevard; also charged with leaving the scene of an accident.