• Michael J. Ellsworth, 30, of 420 Madison St., Sharon, held a woman down at 8:12 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of South 9th St., and hit her repeatedly, police said.
He threatened a witness with a knife when he tried to intervene, police said, noting they also took a marijuana container and pipe from him.
Ellsworth was charged with making terroristic threats, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, disorderly conduct, harassment, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• A 16-year-old boy was arrested Thursday on a warrant for an armed robbery on March 29 in the 900 block of Fruit Avenue, Farrell, police said.
He was charged as an adult with robberty, conspiracy, terroristic threats and recklessly endangering another person.
• Exzabria Honey Sheri Harrison, 35, of 1109 Washington St., Farrell, was charged at 3:12 p.m. Tuesday with simple assault after pinning a woman to a wall and striking her several times in the face, ripping off her earrings and watch, police said.
• David D. Kaltenbaugh, 41, of Mercer, was charged with harassment and criminal mischief at 8:40 p.m. Wednesday at Carpenters Corner Road, Perry Township, after having a fight with a man and woman, police said.
Kaltenbaugh pushed the woman and pulled her hair, then smashed her car window and dented the cab of the man’s truck, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Andrew Buchanan Gelesky Jr., 32, Sharpsville; on Wednesday in Sharon, also charged with careless driving and driving an unregistered vehicle.