• P.J.’s Corner Cafe, 1677 Buckeye Drive, South Pymatuning Township, was cited Sept. 9 by the Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement for refilling liquor bottles between July 12, 2012, and July 11, 2013, police said.
• People across the United States received counterfeit cashier’s check from a federal credit union in Grove City, police said. Checks were not allowed to be cashed and no money was lost, police said.
• Three women stole a Pirates jersey worth $100 Sept. 16 from Jersey World at Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
• James Michael Baker, 33, and Ella Rebecca Baker, 33, both of Franklin, stole property from a home in the 3000 block of County Line Road, French Creek Township, at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 23, police said.
The homeowners were moving out and hired James Baker to maintain the property, police said.
• Someone shot at a home on Charleston Road, Jefferson Township on Sept. 14 breaking a window, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Mark Alan Rodemoyer III, 22, of Grove City; at 2:40 a.m. Saturday on Irishtown Road at state Route 208, Pine Township, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Dallas H. Yeager, 62, no address; Wednesday on a Lebanon County warrant for failure to appear.