Greenville-West Salem Township
• Someone torched a porta potty at about 7 p.m. Friday at Riverside Park, Greenville, police said.
The portable toilet owned by Powell’s Portable Toilets was valued at $1,500, police said.
• Larry M. Strausser II, 34, of Lot 3, Frontier Village Mobile Home Park, faces charges after a gunfire report at about 2:10 a.m. Sunday at the West Salem Township park.
Strausser is accused of firing his 9mm pistol and giving alcohol to a juvenile who was cited for consumption of alcohol, police said. Strausser was charged with disorderly conduct and furnishing alcohol to a minor, police said.
• Someone using a prying tool damaged windows and screens sometime over the weekend at Covenant Orthodox Presbyterian Church, 140 E. Poplar St., police said.
Church officials did not have an estimate of damage after the attempted break-in, police said.
• Christin R. Wilson, 30, of North Broad Street, was charged with possession and possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after he was arrested Friday at 220 Jackson St., police said. Wilson was taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond, police said.
• Megan Browne, 30, of 214 Gilmore Ave., and Eric Elder, 27, of Slippery Rock, were arrested after a dispute over child custody at Browne’s residence, police said.
Each was cited for harassment
• Someone stole a student’s Droid Razor M cell phone between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Friday at Grove City High School, police said.
The phone was valued at $200.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Andrew Klaus, 23, Slippery Rock, at 1:40 a.m. Friday on West Main Street; also cited for careless driving and no rear lights.