Greenville-West Salem Township
• Someone stole a 20-foot aluminum ladder at 3:48 p.m. Friday from a home on Stewart Avenue, Greenville, police said.
• An iPad was stolen Sept. 12 or 13 from the General Electric plant at 1503 W. Main St., police said.
• A 17-year-old girl was charged with underage drinking following a noise complaint at 1:12 a.m. Friday at the Kennedy Catholic High School bonfire, police said. Numerous beer cans were found at the site and many people ran when police arrived, they said.
• Thomas G. Ertmer, 37, of Bellefonte, Pa., has been charged with possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia for having a cigarette pack containing the drug when he overdosed at 11:28 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 1100 block of South Lake Road, police said.
• Lori Gregory, 50, of 2165 Revere Drive, Hermitage, was charged at 2:06 a.m. Wednesday at a business in the 700 block of West Main Street with disorderly conduct, harassment and public drunkenness after punching a woman in the face, police said.
• Deboran Toy, Santa Maria, Calif., was charged with harassment and disorderly conduct for sending threatening text messages at about 10:30 a.m. Sept. 11 to her daughter-in-law in Sharpsville, police said.
• Rebekah L. Eckles, 36, of 1640 Hall Ave., Sharpsville, allegedly stole credit cards and a debit card at 12:02 p.m. Friday, and spent almost $3,000 in 22 transactions.
She was charged with forgery, theft, and receiving stolen property, police said.
• A 14-year-old Sharon male was petitioned to juvenile court for burglary, criminal trespassing and theft for stealing jewelry from a home in the 100 block of Locust Street, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Chain-link fence was stolen from the Farrell American Legion, 613 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., said police, who were notified at 1:17 p.m. Friday.
• A television was stolen in the burglary of a home in the 300 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell, said police, who received the report at 5:09 a.m. Monday. A back door was forced open, police said.
• Jeffrey S. Hoffman, 30, of 959 Biscayne Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for taking a ring valued at $2,925 between June 1 and July 3 that he had retrieved from a shop-vac and sold to a jewelry dealer, who scrapped it, for $300, police said.
The victim was a home remodeling customer of a company Hoffman worked for, police said.