Greenville-West Salem Township
• Someone stole a 20-foot aluminum ladder at 3:48 p.m. Friday from a home on Stewart Avenue, Greenville, police said.
• An iPad was stolen Sept. 12 or 13 from the General Electric plant at 1503 W. Main St., police said.
• A 17-year-old girl was charged with underage drinking following a noise complaint at 1:12 a.m. Friday at the Kennedy Catholic High School bonfire, police said. Numerous beer cans were found at the site and many people ran when police arrived, they said.
• Thomas G. Ertmer, 37, of Bellefonte, Pa., has been charged with possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia for having a cigarette pack containing the drug when he overdosed at 11:28 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 1100 block of South Lake Road, police said.
• Lori Gregory, 50, of 2165 Revere Drive, Hermitage, was charged at 2:06 a.m. Wednesday at a business in the 700 block of West Main Street with disorderly conduct, harassment and public drunkenness after punching a woman in the face, police said.
• Deboran Toy, Santa Maria, Calif., was charged with harassment and disorderly conduct for sending threatening text messages at about 10:30 a.m. Sept. 11 to her daughter-in-law in Sharpsville, police said.
• Rebekah L. Eckles, 36, of 1640 Hall Ave., Sharpsville, allegedly stole credit cards and a debit card at 12:02 p.m. Friday, and spent almost $3,000 in 22 transactions.
She was charged with forgery, theft, and receiving stolen property, police said.
• A 14-year-old Sharon male was petitioned to juvenile court for burglary, criminal trespassing and theft for stealing jewelry from a home in the 100 block of Locust Street, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Chain-link fence was stolen from the Farrell American Legion, 613 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., said police, who were notified at 1:17 p.m. Friday.
• A television was stolen in the burglary of a home in the 300 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell, said police, who received the report at 5:09 a.m. Monday. A back door was forced open, police said.
• Jeffrey S. Hoffman, 30, of 959 Biscayne Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for taking a ring valued at $2,925 between June 1 and July 3 that he had retrieved from a shop-vac and sold to a jewelry dealer, who scrapped it, for $300, police said.
The victim was a home remodeling customer of a company Hoffman worked for, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Christin R. Wilson, 30, of 646 N. Broad St., Grove City; at 8:33 a.m. Friday on Hillcrest Avenue, where he was found passed out at the wheel with the car running after it had hit two parked cars, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver.
• Trinity L. Raymer, 22, of 207 Cunningham St., Mercer; Sept. 15 in the 100 block of North Erie Street, where her vehicle hit a tree and a utility pole guide wire before stopping in a shrub; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Jordan M. Greathouse, 24, of 3203A Perry Highway, Sheakleyville; at 8:09 p.m. Feb. 26 on state Route 358 near Log Cabin Road, Otter Creek Township, where he was involved in an unspecified accident; detained by Hempfield Township police after leaving scene; also charged with a lane violation, driving at an unsafe speed and failing to notify police of an accident.
• Tabitha A. Barr, 34, of 172 Hartwick Road, Findley Township; at 7:06 p.m. March 13 in the 400 block of East Branch Road, East Lackawannock Township.
• Bernard W. Catalano Jr., 50, of 12 S. Mercer St., Greenville; at 4:30 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 100 block of Cherry Hill Road, Salem Township, where his pickup got stuck in a cornfield; also charged with careless driving and trespass by motor vehicle.
• Richard R. Pope, 36, of 621 S. Second St., Sharpsville; at 8:05 p.m. June 22 in the 2200 block of Mercer West Middlesex Road, Lackawannock Township, where his pickup went into a ditch. Police said he left the scene with another man in a pickup and was found at a relative’s home in the 500 block. Also charged with a lane violation, testing while driving, careless driving and failing to notify police of an accident.