• Police are investigating a fight early Sunday morning at 1516 Standard Ave., Masury, that left two men injured. Police said they were called at 1:03 a.m. to the tavern for a fight involving a large crowd. One victim, a 38-year-old man from Masury, was taken to the hospital with a piece of glass in his eye and a 45-year-old Hubbard man suffered a laceration to his nose. Charges are pending, police said.
• Michael D. Moran, 41, of 8097 Warren-Sharon Road, Masury, was charged with drunken driving after police said he crashed his car along the 7700 block of Stewart-Sharon Road at 8:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Someone ransacked a house sometime before 10 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 600 block of Prindle Street and stole a score of items and $400 in cash, police said.
• Someone stole a tablet computer valued at $600 before 4 p.m. Saturday from a home in the 300 block of Cedar Avenue, police said.
• Neither driver was injured or cited after a two-vehicle crash at 8:11 p.m. Saturday at Stambaugh Avenue and Connelly Boulevard, police said.
A truck driven by Corey Hawk, 20, of Sharon that was southbound on Stambaugh and turning east on Connelly with a green turning arrow was hit by a sport-utility vehicle driven by Rachel Elavsky, 30, of Hermitage, that was heading north on Stambaugh and went through the red light, police said.
• Police are looking for a young black man wearing dreadlocks who tried to pay for gas and other items with a counterfeit $100 bill at the Shell gas station in East Lackawannock Township.
Police said the man, who appeared to be in his 20s, entered the store about 11 a.m. Sunday and tried to buy the items, but ran away after the clerk asked him to pay.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Dakota DeJulia, 22, of 443 Service Ave., Sharon; at 12:30 p.m. Monday at his residence after he struck a fire hydrant and drove through a yard near his home.
• Benjamin Porter III, 50, of 632 E. State St., Sharon, at 9:50 p.m. Saturday on a warrant from Hermitage police for failure to appear after a traffic stop at the Sharon City Centre plaza.
• Brandon Moore, 22, of 717 Hamilton Ave., Farrell; at 4:30 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Charles Street in Sharon after a domestic dispute there; on a warrant from Southwest Mercer County Regional police.