• Ondray D. Williams, 41, of 523 Fruit Ave., Farrell, has been charged with theft for stealing $125 at 11:20 p.m. Aug. 23 from Chere’s Auto Detailing, 207 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Farrell, police said.
Williams worked there and used his employee access code to bypass the security system and take the money from the cash register, police said.
• Earqueal V. Frantz, 21, of 1570 Parke Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for punching Tia Keller, 22, of the same address, in the head and shoving her at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 27 at home, police said. Keller previously was charged with the same offenses for hitting Frantz over the head with a clothes iron and shoving him, police said.
• Someone smashed the window of a door at Perkins Restaurant, 2945 E. State St., and stole $125 from the office, said police, where they were called at 5:33 a.m. Friday.
• Demingo L. Williams, 39, of Sharon, has been charged with failing to fulfill sex offender registration requirements. Police said they went to Williams’ last reported home in Farrell for a compliance check Sept. 15 and learned he no longer lived there.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Samuel J. Moore, 39, of 3859 Quaker Circle, Hermitage; at 3:01 a.m. Thursday at Quaker Circle and North Hermitage Road; also charged with obscured license plate.
• Joshua L. Shaffer, 32, of 155 Fairmont Drive, Hermitage; at 2:07 a.m. Oct. 26 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and Maple Drive; also charged with driving under suspension, turn and lane violations and an open container violation.
• Christopher S. Donnelly, 21, of 169 S. Myers Ave., Sharon; at 1:45 a.m. Oct. 26 at Highland Road and North Kerrwood Drive; also charged with lane and red light violations.
• Douglas T. Rapson, 51, of 799 Maple Drive, Hermitage; at 8:34 p.m. Oct. 23 at Maple Drive and Rombold Road, where his pickup crashed into an embankment; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed.