• Frederick Woodworth, 82, of 103 Cherry Way, Greene Township, was taken to a local hospital after his vehicle collided with another at 7:47 a.m. Feb. 20 on Conneaut Lake Road, police said.
Woolworth pulled his car from a parking lot into the path of one driven by Nicole Landfried, 22, of 187 Goetsch Road, Sugar Grove Township, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• A television and a .22-caliber rifle were stolen in a home burglary that was reported at 4:36 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Mercer Pulaski Road, Shenango Township, police said. A door was forced open, police said.
• Jeannete M. Yackanicz, 20, of Grove City, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after her sport-utility vehicle slid off the road, went down an embankment and rolled onto its roof at 9:25 a.m. Wednesday on Clintonville Road, Irwin Township, Venango County, police said. She was charged with a lane violation.
• Three radiators were stolen this year from property in the 500 block of Fredonia Road, Delaware Township, police said.
• A purse, a cell phone and $120 were stolen from an unlocked car between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 a.m. Sunday on Miller Avenue, Pine Township, police said.
• A television was stolen between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday from a home on Drake Road, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• Jordan M. Parks, 19, of Hartstown; at 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, when he was turned over by state police after being arrested in Crawford County. Parks was wanted on a warrant for summary retail theft. After he pleaded guilty and was fined $100, costs and $31 restitution, Hempfield police turned him over to Hermitage police, who had charged him on two counts of summary retail theft and one count each of underage drinking and driving under the influence of drugs.