• A window was damaged by a BB or some other projectile at 6 p.m. April 2 at Kathleen’s Hair With Style, 239 S. Broad St. police said.
• A digital camera and case found near the playground of Hunter Farm Park off Greenwood Drive was turned in at the police station April 2. The owner can claim it there.
• A 17-year-old boy was arrested at 7 p.m. Wednesday for throwing items at his father and grabbing him around the neck after accusing the man of throwing away the boy’s homework in the 300 block of Hadley Road, police said.
The boy was held overnight at a juvenile detention facility and released the next day to his mother, police said. He has been charged in a juvenile petition with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct, police said.
• Jamie Rickert, 22 of 15 Quarry Hill Road, Hempfield Township, has been charged with possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness for having suspected heroin and a syringe on her when she was discovered walking unsteadily at 9:23 p.m. March 28 on Methodist Road, police said.
• A resident of Woodbine Drive reported March 21 that she returned home from Florida and found that many items, including OxyContin pills and medical records pertaining to an accident she suffered while in Florida had been stolen from her suitcase, police said.
• Ross W. Stafford, 30, of 57 Nora St., Clark; Joseph A. Perriello, 21, of 217 S. Seventh St., Sharpsville; and Matthew C. Redfoot, 20, of 2830 Winner Road, Clark, have been charged with criminal mischief for rocking and turning a cafe table until it was no longer bolted to the floor at 10:50 p.m. March 29 at Sheetz, 1650 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Marvin L. Woods, 57, of 158 Chestnut Ave., Wheatland, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness for having a bag of pot on him after he was seen kicking and pounding on a door at 12:36 a.m. April 2 in the 400 block of Orange Drive, police said.
Woods returned the next day and was arrested at 2 p.m. on charges of possession of pot and drug paraphernalia, harassment and public drunkenness after police found a shopping bag with a small amount of pot in it in woods near where he was arrested for kicking in a door and yelling at the same location, police said.
He was cited April 1 on charges of harassment, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness and April 2 on a charge of disorderly conduct for similar behavior, police said.
• Larry C. Fair, 41, of 3406 New Castle Road, Shenango Township, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for punching and tackling a man at 12:47 a.m. March 28 at home, police said.
• Jason L. Jones, 29, of 400 Orange Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault for kicking a woman in the face at 8:39 p.m. March 25 near his home, police said.
• Edward J. Thomas, 29, of Youngstown, was arrested at 12:36 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Bolde Drive on charges of robbery, theft, receiving stolen property, possessing an instrument of crime and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Thomas was seen trying to steal a car, using a screwdriver to break the steering column, when the owner’s boyfriend heard the distinctive sound of the car trying to start, police said.
The boyfriend pulled Thomas from the car, wrestled with him and had him in a choke hold when police arrived, they said. Coleman had a bag of pot in his jacket, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Tavares J. Norris, 30, of 630 Darr Ave., Farrell, was arrested on charges of simple assault, reckless endangerment and harassment for hitting a woman several times and threatening to kill her at 1:44 a.m. Sunday at a home in the 900 block of Idaho Street, Farrell, police said.
• Someone stole jewelry from a package delivered by a parcel service and left on a front porch in the 800 block of Park Avenue, Farrell, said police, who were called at 9:51 a.m. Sunday.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Hannah I. Wilhelm, 19, of Hubbard; at 3:02 a.m. Sunday on state Route 7, south of state Route 82; also charged with a lane violation.
Greenville-West Salem Township
ä Scott W. Wicks, 44, of Williamsport, Pa.; at 1:30 a.m. Saturday at 329 Kinsman Road, West Salem Township; also charged with careless driving.
• Stephan A. Zurko, 27, of 509 Superior St., Hermitage; at 2:10 a.m. March 31 in the 2600 block of East State Street; also charged with a lane violation.